Windows 10: I need help with crashing PC

Discus and support I need help with crashing PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need help with a crashing PC. I’ve looked everywhere and can’t figure out how to fix it. Hi everyone. I’ve been trying to figure this out and I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BearPatrol, Dec 25, 2020.

1. I need help with crashing PC

I need help with a crashing PC. I’ve looked everywhere and can’t figure out how to fix it.

Hi everyone. I’ve been trying to figure this out and I am going insane.

I recently installed windows 10 fresh on my PC. The install was a pain but I finally got it to work. Now it crashes within 10 minutes of starting it with a blue screen and an error code of: Kmode exception not handled. I watched a video saying to go into safe mode and stop something from running that starts with an E sorry can’t remember is exactly. During this process I found out that the F keys were not working to put myself in a safe mode in the windows settings. I eventually found my way in but couldn’t find a thing they were asking me to delete or stop. It just wasn’t there. Then I decided to reinstall windows and downloaded the tool on Microsoft site. I tried to reinstall three times and every time I got an error message during the install and when I reloaded everything was still there even though I said I wanted it to delete everything. And the crashes are still happening. Now I’m trying to do a fresh install from the USB but I can’t enter bios because the F keys don’t work. I tried two different keyboards but the F keys don’t work on either to get into bios. The F keys work for other functions like reloading a webpage, so I know the buttons are functioning but they just won’t work to get into bios. I also noticed in the task manager that my CPU is always at 100% usage ever when I’m not running anything.

Please help if you can! I’ve been trying to get this to work for more than six hours today and just can’t figure it out. Thank you!

:)

BearPatrol, Dec 25, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 25, 2020
  3. EarthDog Win User
    1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, Dec 25, 2020
  4. I need help with crashing PC

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

I need help with crashing PC

1. I need help with crashing PC - Similar Threads - need help crashing

2. I need help with these crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with these crashes.: Tried replying to my post earlier but it wouldn't let me post link. here is my system log. Please help. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApRosF1IRwNEginALVGUOKolMlTj?e=dgWD0Y...
  3. Need help, my PC is crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help, my PC is crashing: Hi,so I am really not sure if I should be posting that here, but I have an issue with my PC, and I have no idea what's causing it. I have recently tried the driver verifier according to this post:Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft Communityand...
  4. Need help, my PC is crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help, my PC is crashing: Hi,so I am really not sure if I should be posting that here, but I have an issue with my PC, and I have no idea what's causing it. I have recently tried the driver verifier according to this post:Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver. - Microsoft Communityand...
  5. Need help, my PC is crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Hello! Need help with crashing pc!

Hello! Need help with crashing pc!: Hello, I need help figuring out why my pc keeps bluescreening/crashing. Recently since beginningish of this year it has been happening quite often but I am not sure why, I haven't done anything differently than what I have been doing before. I could be playing video games,...
  7. Pc Crashing - Need Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc Crashing - Need Help: I built this pc about a year ago and have had no problems up until a couple of weeks ago. Computer specs Asus X570 Tuf Gaming Pro Amd Ryzen 7 3700x - I have replaced the rbg stock coooler with a Dark rock pro 4 Evga 2060 Super 32Gb 3600hz Corsair Vengeance Pro (4 x 8gb) 750w...
  8. PC CRASH [I need help]

PC CRASH [I need help]: Hello, so my pc just recently started crashing and I am really new to computers, so I do not understand what is happening. I read that I had to get a dump file. Here is what it said when I analyzed the dump file: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64...
  9. I NEED HELP pc crashes.

I NEED HELP pc crashes.: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlQS28QoxU-GlPwYJ6pON-t_9gP5-Q?e=XYJoPo this is my event viewer stuff. what can i do? i tried REINSTALLing windows still kept doing it i tried going through it but i dont see anything i am using a 2 month old PSU i got. so not if its that. or the...
  10. Pc keeps crashing, need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc keeps crashing, need help: Hello, i just got a pc custom built at a trustworthy place where all my friends got their pcs, i have had a for a week yet it has blue screened 2-3 times. Is this normal? Should i be worried? It did it once while i was in google docs and it happened another time when i was...