Windows 10: I need help with deleting a vpn from a ASUS laptop with windows 12 is.

Discus and support I need help with deleting a vpn from a ASUS laptop with windows 12 is. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Yesterday I downloaded a app called RiseupVPN and realized later that I didn’t need it. Tried to uninstall it but it didn’t work, so I found it in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TOWAR, Nov 28, 2022.

1. TOWAR Win User

I need help with deleting a vpn from a ASUS laptop with windows 12 is.

Yesterday I downloaded a app called RiseupVPN and realized later that I didn’t need it. Tried to uninstall it but it didn’t work, so I found it in the start menu and managed to uninstall it from there found the file and deleted it there or I think I did. To make sure I checked the settings and then installed apps and it’s still there, tried to uninstall it there but when I tap uninstall a window pops up and read “This app can’t be uninstalled because of the policy set by the organization. Don’t know what that means but I’m definitely not the organization. Any help would be greatly appreciate

:)

TOWAR, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Nov 28, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin I need help with deleting a vpn from a ASUS laptop with windows 12 is. :D

P4-630, Nov 28, 2022
  4. I need help with deleting a vpn from a ASUS laptop with windows 12 is.

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

I need help with deleting a vpn from a ASUS laptop with windows 12 is.

1. I need help with deleting a vpn from a ASUS laptop with windows 12 is. - Similar Threads - need help deleting

2. need help with Asus vivobook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help with Asus vivobook: my laptop kept getting spammed with popups after my boyfriend downloaded some "protective" apps and files. so I decided to completely factory reset it because there was so much extra garbage on the laptop. but now when it's one, it shows a screen that says "other user" and to...
  3. need help with Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with Asus vivobook: my laptop kept getting spammed with popups after my boyfriend downloaded some "protective" apps and files. so I decided to completely factory reset it because there was so much extra garbage on the laptop. but now when it's one, it shows a screen that says "other user" and to...
  4. need help with Asus vivobook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need help with deleting a vpn from a ASUS laptop with windows 12 is.

I need help with deleting a vpn from a ASUS laptop with windows 12 is.: Yesterday I downloaded a app called RiseupVPN and realized later that I didn’t need it. Tried to uninstall it but it didn’t work, so I found it in the start menu and managed to uninstall it from there found the file and deleted it there or I think I did. To make sure I...
  6. Need help with Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Asus laptop: I need help trying to startup my Asus laptop. A friend gave it to me as a hand me down, and she decided to reset it before giving it to me. Somehow, she got it stuck in the aptio utility screen. I’ve scoured everything trying to fix this. It is an Asus Q302L. I’ve tried the...
  7. Need help with Asus laptop

Need help with Asus laptop: I need help trying to startup my Asus laptop. A friend gave it to me as a hand me down, and she decided to reset it before giving it to me. Somehow, she got it stuck in the aptio utility screen. I’ve scoured everything trying to fix this. It is an Asus Q302L. I’ve tried the...
  8. I need help deleting this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help deleting this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HorrificThanos [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le9gy5/i_need_help_deleting_this/
  9. Webcam problems for ASUS K501J laptop. I NEED HELP!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam problems for ASUS K501J laptop. I NEED HELP!!: OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU T4400 @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10 Processor Count: 2 RAM: 3037 Mb Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1), 1294...
  10. Need help with bios for Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with bios for Asus laptop: hi, i'm trying to figure which bios i should be using from the asus website. the laptop is asus k52n running windows10 x64 pro. the current bios reads v2.13, dated 08/21/2010. the asus website has nothing listed for windows 10. there is a choice between "windows 7...