Windows 10: I Need Help with Editing Printing Settings

Discus and support I Need Help with Editing Printing Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I like using Microsoft Photos' Print function The one shown below. The options are strict for size though and I'd like to have my own. It uses sizes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by It's Tyler, Jan 28, 2020.

1. I Need Help with Editing Printing Settings

I like using Microsoft Photos' Print function The one shown below. The options are strict for size though and I'd like to have my own. It uses sizes like 6x8 or whatever and doesn't let me enter my own in.

So via regedit I'm assuming there is a way to input my own option with my own dimensions inches

I do NOT need to change the paper size btw:

I Need Help with Editing Printing Settings 2e62a4f6-0fc3-4d57-adda-06c86a524d93?upload=true.jpg

:)

It's Tyler, Jan 28, 2020

2. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 28, 2020
  4. I Need Help with Editing Printing Settings

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

I Need Help with Editing Printing Settings

1. I Need Help with Editing Printing Settings - Similar Threads - Need Help Editing

2. i need help on the setting on a windows 10 home edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help on the setting on a windows 10 home edition.: i cant seem to turn it on or off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-on-the-setting-on-a-windows-10-home/a6af2506-385e-4baa-ae69-697bb68e8d4b
  3. i need help on the setting on a windows 10 home edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help on the setting on a windows 10 home edition.: i cant seem to turn it on or off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-on-the-setting-on-a-windows-10-home/a6af2506-385e-4baa-ae69-697bb68e8d4b
  4. i need help on the setting on a windows 10 home edition.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Need help editing WindowsApps folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help editing WindowsApps folder: Ive taken ownership of this folder and i can go in the folder but when i try dropping new stuff into the game i want it doesnt let me it says i have no ownership of it....
  6. I need help with loading Minecraft java edition

I need help with loading Minecraft java edition: So, I bought minecraft java edition and tried playing it, after some loading an error popped up saying: I am on windows 11 Home.My proccesor is: IntelR CoreTM i5-9400T CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHzI have 8gb of ram. I have tried restarting my computer but that didn't work;I do not...
  7. I need help with loading Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with loading Minecraft java edition: So, I bought minecraft java edition and tried playing it, after some loading an error popped up saying: I am on windows 11 Home.My proccesor is: IntelR CoreTM i5-9400T CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHzI have 8gb of ram. I have tried restarting my computer but that didn't work;I do not...
  8. need help with echo/print

need help with echo/print: Hi, I'm trying to print a rental receipt. I enter a tenant name, amtpaid and amtdue into form and expect to display the tenant name, amtpaid and balance due(if any). I'm also trying to update the receiptno in the numberstbl and display the new one. I've tried echo, print and...
  9. i need help with privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with privacy settings: i can never find a way to change my mine craft settings because the Xbox settings always take me top the support page, which i don't want. I just want to play mine craft multiplayer. anyone care to actually help me? give me links on where i can find what i need as well...
  10. I need help editing some scanned documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help editing some scanned documents: Hello I got some scanned documents saved on my usb stick. Some of them are a bit ugly and i want them to be cleaned up. Some of them are misaligned as well. 129118