Windows 10: I need help with gamesharing.

Discus and support I need help with gamesharing. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my friend is currently on Xbox and he bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on digital. He wants to gameshare it with me. We are in a microsoft family... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/trap1234564321, Oct 29, 2019.

1. I need help with gamesharing.

So my friend is currently on Xbox and he bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on digital. He wants to gameshare it with me. We are in a microsoft family and it was all working out fine but then I signed into his Microsoft account on the Microsoft Store and when I try to install it on my PC, the 'install' button is 'install on my devices' and my device is not listed, only his xboxes. How can I fix this?

submitted by /u/trap1234564321
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/trap1234564321, Oct 29, 2019

2. Xbox gameshare

friend has gameshared with me, but It will not share his live, but it will share his games. I cant join parties, or use live, but I can play his games. What is wrong?

Moved from Internet Explorer

Beuazlebub, Oct 29, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 29, 2019
  4. I need help with gamesharing.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

I need help with gamesharing.

1. I need help with gamesharing. - Similar Threads - need help gamesharing

2. i need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help: So basically i installed windows 10 1 year ago and it was pretty good but from then i had no sound my motherboard only supports windows 7 and i cant get back to it.I really tried everything to get back on windows 7 but it didnt work.I tried going to device manager updating...
  3. i need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i need help: So basically i installed windows 10 1 year ago and it was pretty good but from then i had no sound my motherboard only supports windows 7 and i cant get back to it.I really tried everything to get back on windows 7 but it didnt work.I tried going to device manager updating...
  4. Question on microsoft store gamesharing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question on microsoft store gamesharing: Couldn’t post on r/microsoft because they don’t allow question/support My friend and i want to play fh4 together, i want to gameshare him fh4 but don’t know if we can play together at the same time. Can we? submitted by /u/EdwinDB [link] [comments]...
  5. I Need Help

I Need Help: I have been dealing with countless blue screens on my pc, I have all my driver's up to date and the latest version of Windows, A side note when I bump into my PC it also crashes, can anyone help? submitted by /u/drewfan124 [link] [comments]...
  6. I need help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help.: Teredo is unable to qualify and server connectivity is blocked. I am pc, and I tried every method I think i'm extremely tired If anyone could help i'd appreacite it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help/b49681fa-1c54-4213-b852-f3157f5c0715
  7. I need help

I need help: Im going to build a pc and im gonna download windows 10 from free from microsoft's own website. So i was asking that can i get the world,powerpoint and others for free ? submitted by /u/bruhburger89 [link] [comments]...
  8. i need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help: so I was using fresh paint I took a pic and imported it but I forgot I had already drew something but when I tried to erase it erased my pic instead. Fresh paint I got one thing to say shame on you...
  9. I need help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help!: so basically i installed a few updates on my win 10 pc, and sometimes it says something about storage, and when i tried pulling out the cable and back in, i started the computer and, it just kept switching between the display port and hdmi with nothing actually showing on the...
  10. I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help: So basically I wanted to download Netflix on my computer and I did so through the micro soft store. I had to use a Microsoft account so I used my sons xbox account which has parental controls but I no longer have access to the parent account because It was an old work email I...