Windows 10: I need help with getting uuid from command prompt. Critical error

Discus and support I need help with getting uuid from command prompt. Critical error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I use any of the commands to get the UUID the command prompt gives me output of:Node - COPYSTRIKEDname most possibly of the node I think ERROR:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Blažić, Mar 4, 2024.

1. I need help with getting uuid from command prompt. Critical error

When I use any of the commands to get the UUID the command prompt gives me output of:Node - COPYSTRIKEDname most possibly of the node I think ERROR: Description = Critical errorPlease someone help me if they know how to fix this. I am not that educated around command prompt and its commands.

:)

David Blažić, Mar 4, 2024
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Unable to get UUID in windows 10 Home

Hi IT,

I'm Paul and I'm here to help you with your concern.

From what I know, you can use the command Prompt to get UUID.

>> Open an administrator command prompt.

>> Type the command and press Enter:

wmic path win32_computersystemproduct get uuid

>> Then the UUID should be displayed.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.

Paul Navera, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Naki Win User

I need help with getting uuid from command prompt. Critical error

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile I need help with getting uuid from command prompt. Critical error :)

Naki, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

I need help with getting uuid from command prompt. Critical error

1. I need help with getting uuid from command prompt. Critical error - Similar Threads - need help getting

2. I need help with getting uuid from command prompt. Critical error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with getting uuid from command prompt. Critical error: When I use any of the commands to get the UUID the command prompt gives me output of:Node - COPYSTRIKEDname most possibly of the node I think ERROR: Description = Critical errorPlease someone help me if they know how to fix this. I am not that educated around command prompt...
  3. need help with BSOD from critical error "70368744177664,2"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with BSOD from critical error "70368744177664,2": Hey, I recently installed a new PSU and GPU in my pc and have had 2 blue screens since. One while gaming and the other one while watching youtube on my pc. They happened a couple of days in between each other and I'd like some help diagnosing the cause of the problem.The...
  4. Help with command prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with command prompt: Someone stopped responding to me on another question so I need an answer quick. I was following a guide in a thread and got stuck after I booted with usb. I’m at a part where I’m in the command prompt and need to enter my user and the net user command but I really have no...
  5. Help with command prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with command prompt: Someone stopped responding to me on another question so I need an answer quick. I was following a guide in a thread and got stuck after I booted with usb. I’m at a part where I’m in the command prompt and need to enter my user and the net user command but I really have no...
  6. Help with command prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need Help w/ Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help w/ Command Prompt: Hey guys, I was screwing around with the command prompt properties and now command prompt doesn't work- just shuts down immediately. Can someone go into their command prompt properties and copy paste it in the replies? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/TheTendieRoid...
  8. Need help with Command Prompt (attrib)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with Command Prompt (attrib): Been getting annoying error in a video game because a folder is set to read only. I can change it, I have permissions to, but checking the file again a second after changing it shows it reverts back to Read Only. A solution online I found said I can try to use the command...
  9. COMMAND PROMPT ERROR 1231 (WINDOWS 10)....NEED HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    COMMAND PROMPT ERROR 1231 (WINDOWS 10)....NEED HELP: How do you fix the problem for net view command in Windows 10 cmd?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/command-prompt-error-1231-windows-10need-help/85606501-4f02-48c0-898d-e68f8fde7093
  10. I need help! stuck in command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help! stuck in command prompt: i need some help i am in comand prompt and i really dont know what i am doing 83738