Windows 10: I need help with installing Win 10

Discus and support I need help with installing Win 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to install Win 10 on a blank pc and it will recognize the flash drive connected, but it won't recognize Win 10 downloaded on it. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JoblessJackLOL, Jun 15, 2020.

1. I need help with installing Win 10

I'm trying to install Win 10 on a blank pc and it will recognize the flash drive connected, but it won't recognize Win 10 downloaded on it. I have redownloaded Win 10 multiple times and tested it on the pc I have running currently and it works. Please help. USB has ~ 29 gb storage

The Steps I Did

- Downloaded the Windows Instillation media

- Download Windows 10 as ISO

- Copy and Paste it into USB

- Plugged USB into other pc

- Boot PC up until where I select what drive Win 10 is downloading

- PC says Device Driver not found

I have also tried installing win 10 directly onto usb stick but didn't work so did this after

submitted by /u/JoblessJackLOL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JoblessJackLOL, Jun 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Stop Win 10 install

Hi Bryon,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

• Let us know are you referring to Update list when you say "Win 10 mailing list"?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Navneet Anand, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Depth Win User

I need help with installing Win 10

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

I need help with installing Win 10

1. I need help with installing Win 10 - Similar Threads - need help installing

2. Need help activating Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help activating Win 10: I rienstalled windows. i input my windows key when I installed it. Now it is saying I dont have a windows key. I originally upgraded from win 7 ult, and should have had a digital key for win 10 pro associated with my account. I guess I dont now for some reason. I need help...
  3. Need help activating Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help activating Win 10: I rienstalled windows. i input my windows key when I installed it. Now it is saying I dont have a windows key. I originally upgraded from win 7 ult, and should have had a digital key for win 10 pro associated with my account. I guess I dont now for some reason. I need help...
  4. Need help about installing Win 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help about installing Win 10.: I just bought USB and am downloading Win 10 atm. I forgot how to install system and I am watching some video rn and the guy goes to custom installation [the one where u only want to install windows] and he says to delete all partitions but he only has 1 which is his 1TB hard...
  5. Need help updating Win 10

Need help updating Win 10: All, This question is with regard to an Asus UX333F computer which I have had for about one year. (Do note that I am not a huge Windows 10 fan, so part of the issue may be my mindset...) The computer is currently running Windows 10, version 1809, installed on 22 June 2019....
  6. I need some help with win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need some help with win 10: Hello. I received some wonderful help from a person named Greg. I cannot seem to get back to him and I need further help. I want to switch my computer back to the Win 10 mode. Right now I have it in classic mode. That was my choice. I like the older version of windows...
  7. I need help diagnosing a suddenly sluggish stuttering Win 10 install

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need help diagnosing a suddenly sluggish stuttering Win 10 install: Hi All, I started my back up Win 10 PC tonite to do any last updates before I put in in the closet and It started up oddly and is very sluggish now. It did do a few updates, and each time, I walked back into the room to a black screen. It seemed stuck there. I tapped the...
  8. I need help diagnosing a suddenly sluggish stuttering Win 10 install

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help diagnosing a suddenly sluggish stuttering Win 10 install: Hi All, I started my back up Win 10 PC tonite to do any last updates before I put in in the closet and It started up oddly and is very sluggish now. It did do a few updates, and each time, I walked back into the room to a black screen. It seemed stuck there. I tapped the...
  9. I need help to activate my Win 10..

I need help to activate my Win 10..: im trying to activate my pc but im lost help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-activate-my-win-10/0b05e30f-a3c9-4aac-905a-28f54a510d6e
  10. Need help migrating/installing Win 10 into new HDD

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need help migrating/installing Win 10 into new HDD: Hello all! In need of some help and I hope this is the forum that can solve my issue. If not would anyone mind pointing me in the right direction as I'm really clueless right now.*Redface Setup: Laptop 1 - Acer Aspire V3-771G-9809 - Notebookcheck.net External Reviews...