Windows 10: I need help with internet

Discus and support I need help with internet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a asus laptop with windows 10 I can connect to the wifi but it says no internet but every other device in my house is working it says WiFi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/idkwhattonamemyacco, Nov 30, 2020.

1. I need help with internet

I have a asus laptop with windows 10 I can connect to the wifi but it says no internet but every other device in my house is working it says WiFi dosn’t have a valid ip configuration but like I said every other divice is working like a Xbox one s the internet used to work but now it has nothing. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/idkwhattonamemyacco
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/idkwhattonamemyacco, Nov 30, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    help ! windows 10 internet problem

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Nov 30, 2020
  4. I need help with internet

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

I need help with internet

1. I need help with internet - Similar Threads - need help internet

2. I seriously need help with this Internet Browser issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I seriously need help with this Internet Browser issue: Hey Yall, Tried everything I can think of to fix this but its getting to the point of no return.Essentially browsers aren't loading any video content. So YouTube videos are just buffering then eventually getting through in 144p, Netflix wont even load the main page,...
  3. I seriously need help with this Internet Browser issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I seriously need help with this Internet Browser issue: Hey Yall, Tried everything I can think of to fix this but its getting to the point of no return.Essentially browsers aren't loading any video content. So YouTube videos are just buffering then eventually getting through in 144p, Netflix wont even load the main page,...
  4. I seriously need help with this Internet Browser issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. (Help) You'll need internet for this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Help) You'll need internet for this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/--Happy-- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jm18o7/help_youll_need_internet_for_this/
  6. i need help with my internet

i need help with my internet: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 and Windows always say "No Internet access" but i still can access Internet. I have used Troubleshoot. First time it said Possible Solution: Networking Reset then I reset my wifi adapter but it didn't work. Second time Troubleshooter said...
  7. I need help on internet connection

I need help on internet connection: I keep disconnecting and reconnecting on my PC. And now today, I just can’t find a network anymore. I tried to scan for corrupted files on CMD, but the sfc /scannow command would get stuck at 2%. How do I fix this submitted by /u/rk2kk [link] [comments]...
  8. I need help fixing my internet.

I need help fixing my internet.: Every time after an update it will say no internet connection. It has Ethernet in and it shows I have Ethernet connected just no internet. I have tried pretty much every fix I can think of. It will randomly fix itself anywhere from 1-4 days after the update. I have tried all...
  9. I need help with some internet connectivity.

I need help with some internet connectivity.: I have a laptop using XP (that is what I am on) and a desktop using Win. 10 both hard wired to the same router. Laptop does everything it is supposed to on internet, desktop will only connect to a few things including ebay, general movie theater, but will not connect to my...
  10. I can't connect to the Internet! Need help urgently!

I can't connect to the Internet! Need help urgently!: So I upgraded last night and the Internet won't connect and I can't click on settings?! if you have a solution I need it to be very detailed as I am not a computer expert... i have tried troubleshooting it and it says nothing! Any ideas? 9869