Windows 10: I need help with minecraft servers

Discus and support I need help with minecraft servers in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello i need help im trying to join a minecraft server but it keeps saying its down for maintacence and i tryed again and 5 more servers and same thing... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Theanimegeek, May 7, 2021.

1. I need help with minecraft servers

Hello i need help im trying to join a minecraft server but it keeps saying its down for maintacence and i tryed again and 5 more servers and same thing what do i do?

:)

Theanimegeek, May 7, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 7, 2021
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

A while ago when i was setting a server for minecraft (stoped running it now thought) I noticed that in a server.properties list there was a white-list option, and was just curios.

ChevyOwner, May 7, 2021
  4. I need help with minecraft servers

TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, May 7, 2021
Thema:

I need help with minecraft servers

1. I need help with minecraft servers - Similar Threads - need help minecraft

2. I need help fixing something with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing something with Minecraft: I'm trying to play Minecraft 1.20.1 so I can get the new items/blocks, but I'm stuck in 1.16.5, and everytime I try to play on 1.20.1 I get an error message saying something like Unable to locate the Java runtime. What do I have to do to fix this?...
  3. I need help fixing something with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing something with Minecraft: I'm trying to play Minecraft 1.20.1 so I can get the new items/blocks, but I'm stuck in 1.16.5, and everytime I try to play on 1.20.1 I get an error message saying something like Unable to locate the Java runtime. What do I have to do to fix this?...
  4. I need help fixing something with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I need help with minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with minecraft launcher: 1st problem I cant play the minecraft java editionerror exit code 12nd problem I cant install minecraft on window cause it get stuck and it show"waiting on install"PS i have seen lot of videos on youtube and solution in the community none of them helped me.I will appriciate...
  6. I need help with minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with minecraft launcher: 1st problem I cant play the minecraft java editionerror exit code 12nd problem I cant install minecraft on window cause it get stuck and it show"waiting on install"PS i have seen lot of videos on youtube and solution in the community none of them helped me.I will appriciate...
  7. MINECRAFT HELP! DO I NEED TO REBUY!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MINECRAFT HELP! DO I NEED TO REBUY!?: Hi, I own the paid version of Minecraft on iOS and I'm signed in with my Microsoft account. but when I went on minecraft.net on my account that was signed in and still is on iOS, however, the websites says I don't own Minecraft. And when I go to rebuy Minecraft for PC it...
  8. I need help with minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help with minecraft: So I bought minecraft from the microsoft store and I was wondering how to switch between java and the windows 10 edition and different version like 1.16 and 1.13 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-minecraft/f3333620-5296-48b7-b913-4d588cafbc07
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 server help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 server help: [ATTACH] I can get the other servers above to work but the servers that I try to add appear with the red dot and never work. Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-server-help/3b47d3ba-9a7a-48d1-a701-8b3c58f187bb
  10. minecraft servers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    minecraft servers: need to change settings to play server on Minecraft,unable to do so https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-servers/1bd25e3b-1b2c-4309-b808-7337e38e5106"