Windows 10: I need help with minecraft

Discus and support I need help with minecraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I bought minecraft from the microsoft store and I was wondering how to switch between java and the windows 10 edition and different version like... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Stronk_1094, Sep 16, 2020.

1. I need help with minecraft

So I bought minecraft from the microsoft store and I was wondering how to switch between java and the windows 10 edition and different version like 1.16 and 1.13

:)

Stronk_1094, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 16, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 16, 2020
  4. I need help with minecraft

Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

I need help with minecraft

1. I need help with minecraft - Similar Threads - need help minecraft

2. I need help fixing something with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing something with Minecraft: I'm trying to play Minecraft 1.20.1 so I can get the new items/blocks, but I'm stuck in 1.16.5, and everytime I try to play on 1.20.1 I get an error message saying something like Unable to locate the Java runtime. What do I have to do to fix this?...
  3. I need help fixing something with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing something with Minecraft: I'm trying to play Minecraft 1.20.1 so I can get the new items/blocks, but I'm stuck in 1.16.5, and everytime I try to play on 1.20.1 I get an error message saying something like Unable to locate the Java runtime. What do I have to do to fix this?...
  4. I need help fixing something with Minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I need help with loading Minecraft java edition

I need help with loading Minecraft java edition: So, I bought minecraft java edition and tried playing it, after some loading an error popped up saying: I am on windows 11 Home.My proccesor is: IntelR CoreTM i5-9400T CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHzI have 8gb of ram. I have tried restarting my computer but that didn't work;I do not...
  6. I need help with loading Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with loading Minecraft java edition: So, I bought minecraft java edition and tried playing it, after some loading an error popped up saying: I am on windows 11 Home.My proccesor is: IntelR CoreTM i5-9400T CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.80 GHzI have 8gb of ram. I have tried restarting my computer but that didn't work;I do not...
  7. I need help with minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with minecraft launcher: 1st problem I cant play the minecraft java editionerror exit code 12nd problem I cant install minecraft on window cause it get stuck and it show"waiting on install"PS i have seen lot of videos on youtube and solution in the community none of them helped me.I will appriciate...
  8. I need help with minecraft launcher

I need help with minecraft launcher: 1st problem I cant play the minecraft java editionerror exit code 12nd problem I cant install minecraft on window cause it get stuck and it show"waiting on install"PS i have seen lot of videos on youtube and solution in the community none of them helped me.I will appriciate...
  9. I need help with minecraft servers

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I need help with minecraft servers: Hello i need help im trying to join a minecraft server but it keeps saying its down for maintacence and i tryed again and 5 more servers and same thing what do i do?...
  10. MINECRAFT HELP! DO I NEED TO REBUY!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MINECRAFT HELP! DO I NEED TO REBUY!?: Hi, I own the paid version of Minecraft on iOS and I'm signed in with my Microsoft account. but when I went on minecraft.net on my account that was signed in and still is on iOS, however, the websites says I don't own Minecraft. And when I go to rebuy Minecraft for PC it...