Windows 10: I need help with my background.

Discus and support I need help with my background. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a special made photoshop image as my background. (it's not uploaded, and i think i deleted the actual image from my computer). Is it possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RoJoHa, May 25, 2020.

1. /u/RoJoHa Win User

I need help with my background.

I have a special made photoshop image as my background. (it's not uploaded, and i think i deleted the actual image from my computer). Is it possible to download or save the background to my computer? Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/RoJoHa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RoJoHa, May 25, 2020

2. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 25, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 25, 2020
  4. I need help with my background.

changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17144/windows-10-change-desktop-background

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, May 25, 2020
Thema:

I need help with my background.

1. I need help with my background. - Similar Threads - need help background

2. I need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my pc: I have problems with my pc my dwm and client server runtime process are eating my gpu when I use my mouse i tryed everything please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-my-pc/3cfff30d-61f0-4358-96fb-d64a7f2dc589
  3. I need help with my audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my audio: i was on my pc and i noticed realtek has some how uninstalled its self or someone in my family uninstalled it, i tried redownloading and it doesnt seem to work , i was wondering can i use a BlueTooth head set without realtek? submitted by /u/lildoodleb0b [link] [comments]...
  4. I need help with the lock screen background

I need help with the lock screen background: So i set the lock screen picture on my sister's laptop to this as a joke. She started crying about how pretty it was when every 30 minutes or so the picture changed to another one ( this was set by deafult by Windows). Any idea how to put it back to deafult? I tried...
  5. I need help with my computer.

I need help with my computer.: So after my computer updated, it started getting a little bit slow, but I could live with that. But after it updated again, every time it's either reset or turned on again, all documents are erased. Is there a way to fix thise or am I forever stuck with it? submitted by...
  6. I need help with my browser.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with my browser.: In google chrome when ever I try and search something it takes me to here https://www.trovi.com/Violation.html. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-my-browser/aeca1ff1-b947-4cda-9041-d2287da0df8a
  7. I need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my pc: So i reset pc because i was having blue screen errors after i restarted my pc due to a game that was having problems as well i did that so now i reset my pc and i think your supposed to get another account making screen and i didn’t get it so im stick on other user.please...
  8. I need help with my pc.

I need help with my pc.: So right now letters are being typed repeatedly, but i typed them 3 days ago, and it just keeps happening. Anyone got a reason as to why it keeps happening. submitted by /u/Frosty_bong [link] [comments]...
  9. Help with my background screen.

Help with my background screen.: Today I tried to change my background and I found with this problem (it's the same, just in spanish) in my background app settings. Here is the same problem from another user in english...
  10. need help on matching profile pic to merge with the background

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help on matching profile pic to merge with the background: Hello, so i've managed to change the lockscreen image but im trying to fit my profile image to merge with the background making it look like i don't have a picture there since it's kinda ruining the background but im having really hard time trying to go by eye and cutting out...