Windows 10: I need help with my boyfriends computer

Discus and support I need help with my boyfriends computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so my boyfriend has a computer and i added my own account through his side of the computer it was good for a while then one day i decided to go on his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lindsey Joyce, Apr 8, 2021.

1. I need help with my boyfriends computer

[COLOR=rgba215, 57, 0, 1]so my boyfriend has a computer and i added my own account through his side of the computer it was good for a while then one day i decided to go on his computer and my account was gone and he has tried to figure it out and i have too and we have googled it and it doesn't help much my boyfriend said he didn't delete my account it just randomly is gone not there no more but when i go and try to add my account again to the computer it says " this account is already on this computer" does anyone know what could have went wrong cause I'm stuck and so is he about what had to have happened too it. Anything helps TYNA .. : [/COLOR]​

:)

Lindsey Joyce, Apr 8, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 8, 2021
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 8, 2021
  4. I need help with my boyfriends computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

I need help with my boyfriends computer

1. I need help with my boyfriends computer - Similar Threads - need help boyfriends

2. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my computer: How can I fix my computer because I recently fully factory reseted it and now when I try to login it tells me user profile failed login and when I try to go into safe mode it is just a black screen also I the the explorer.exe thing and in my use folder I didn't have a default...
  3. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my computer: How can I fix my computer because I recently fully factory reseted it and now when I try to login it tells me user profile failed login and when I try to go into safe mode it is just a black screen also I the the explorer.exe thing and in my use folder I didn't have a default...
  4. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I need help with my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  6. I need help with my computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  7. I need help with my computer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mat_Conte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ix8gku/i_need_help_with_my_computer/
  9. I need help with my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my computer.: So after my computer updated, it started getting a little bit slow, but I could live with that. But after it updated again, every time it's either reset or turned on again, all documents are erased. Is there a way to fix thise or am I forever stuck with it? submitted by...
  10. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my computer: I had a scammer post his self as a fake person from comcast and deleted all of my document off my desk top computer now I can't get my printer to respond to this dell devices...