Windows 10: I need help with my computer, it is a mixture of a frozen screen and the computer not...

Discus and support I need help with my computer, it is a mixture of a frozen screen and the computer not... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, after a long day. I opended up my computer to enjoy some Youtube videos. But when i opened my computer, it was a complete black screen for 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by D4TB0I, Oct 9, 2020.

1. D4TB0I Win User

I need help with my computer, it is a mixture of a frozen screen and the computer not...

Hello, after a long day. I opended up my computer to enjoy some Youtube videos. But when i opened my computer, it was a complete black screen for 5 minutes. Afterwards the welcome and sign in page was frozen for a solid 5-10 minutes. After logging in the keyboard wasn’t even working so i had to use voice command to log in i was pleaded with another black screen. I have waited over 20 minutes and it still was black, a

until the task bar only blue showed up and then the computer froze. Then after a long time i saw the windows logo appear. And once again it froze and i had to wait. Then everything some what loaded in, but the icons for them were strange. Then everything fully loaded in, well i thought it did. I went to click on google but i realised, that somehow my mouse wasnt working. I checked if it was plugged. Yes it was, i changed the batteries. And still nothing. My cursor could be dragged but i would never respond if i right click or left nor. Same with moving the center, then the whole entire task bar stopped loading. So i thought maybe i need to restart my computer. So i click on the windows icon on the task bar, and it did nothing, agter waiting for about 10 minutes. It still never loaded. So i pressed ctrl alt F4. But it didnt work either. So i thoight maybe my computer was frozen again, so i moved my mouse a bit, and my cursor moved so it wasnt frozen. Nothing would load expect for the folder tab, so i tried to delete some files to make my computer fast, but as soon as i click ONCE, the whole enitre thing freezes and i had to wait a long time for it to close itself. Then i got a small little pop up in the bottom left corner saying “Warning: are you sure that you want to contuine, could not locate forgot what it was but it was a file name, if you contuine then the system may not respond” so i clicked cancel, then my computer restarted. It was working until i logged in again. The whole entire thing happended again, but worse. My stuff started loading sloly back. But while waiting i noticed that random things kept opening. Like 2 notepads opended, the microsoft playstore. And even Microsoft Xbox. And they all never loaded. I couldnt even see the x to close it. Currently i am still trying to fix this. Stuff is loading slowly, yet it is getting worse by the minute, the screen is fine, the harddrive is fine. But the system is not good. And i can not check how bad it is because the keyboard doesnt work, right now i am typing this with my phone. I have done all the suggestions microsoft has given me, all include windows start. But windows start doesn’t even load, nor does it even load when i click it. My computer is not even 3 months old and i have run into this problem, i don’t know if this is even malware or not, because never have i seen something like this. I know my fair share of viruses, and how to detect them. I have an Anti virus and Windows defender. And i don’t download anything. I need assistance on what to do. I’ll be contacting a tech worker soon as well

:)

D4TB0I, Oct 9, 2020

2. Frozen Computer

Hi Cindy,

In order for us to help you with your frozen computer, kindly answer the following questions:

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post and we appreciate your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 9, 2020
  4. RickEvoy Win User

I need help with my computer, it is a mixture of a frozen screen and the computer not...

frozen laptop computer

I checked your help screen with regards to this problem but all your suggestions require typing a command. My computer is frozen on a screen and I cannot type. I have pulled the plug and am allowing the battery to die and when the battery dies I can re-plug
    the power in and see if that changes anything. My Acer has a non-removeable battery.

RickEvoy, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

1. I need help with my computer, it is a mixture of a frozen screen and the computer not... - Similar Threads - need help computer

2. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my computer: How can I fix my computer because I recently fully factory reseted it and now when I try to login it tells me user profile failed login and when I try to go into safe mode it is just a black screen also I the the explorer.exe thing and in my use folder I didn't have a default...
  3. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my computer: How can I fix my computer because I recently fully factory reseted it and now when I try to login it tells me user profile failed login and when I try to go into safe mode it is just a black screen also I the the explorer.exe thing and in my use folder I didn't have a default...
  4. I need help with my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  5. I need help with my computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  6. I need help with my computer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My computer was frozen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer was frozen: I was looking up recipes and my computer froze or locked up in the process. There was a Microsoft message on the screen and phone number. I called the number and a person with an Indian accent answered. That person had me to click on the window key and input something in...
  8. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mat_Conte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ix8gku/i_need_help_with_my_computer/
  9. I need help with my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my computer.: So after my computer updated, it started getting a little bit slow, but I could live with that. But after it updated again, every time it's either reset or turned on again, all documents are erased. Is there a way to fix thise or am I forever stuck with it? submitted by...
  10. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my computer: I had a scammer post his self as a fake person from comcast and deleted all of my document off my desk top computer now I can't get my printer to respond to this dell devices...