Windows 10: I need help with my computer

Discus and support I need help with my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had a scammer post his self as a fake person from comcast and deleted all of my document off my desk top computer now I can't get my printer to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobinGray1, Oct 9, 2019.

1. I need help with my computer

I had a scammer post his self as a fake person from comcast and deleted all of my document off my desk top computer now I can't get my printer to respond to this dell devices

:)

RobinGray1, Oct 9, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 9, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 9, 2019
  4. I need help with my computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

I need help with my computer

1. I need help with my computer - Similar Threads - need help computer

2. I need help with my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with my account: My situation is that, I have 2 HP laptops, everything works fine, but many people know my pin, and I would like to make my laptops more personal, so that everyone cannot access it....
  3. i need help with my old computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i need help with my old computer: ok, so its a windows 10 local computer and i have forgotten the password, its really old but i got it to start i have a microsoft account computer that im using right now. so i cant make a reset password disk for my old computer, can anyone help? or tell me how to make one?...
  4. Some of my computer files are corrupted I need help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of my computer files are corrupted I need help!: I am using windows 10 and when I plug my headphones in nothing happens I have no sound at all. Also in the settings app I can't click on any of the options or type anything in the search bar, the cortana feature is frozen and won't let me type anything and Microsoft edge...
  5. I need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help: I was wondering if I can uninstall windows 10 and install it again cause lastnite somehow I guess I installed it and I guess I had windows 7 and I didn't install things right and it took away all my pictures and took my bookmarks away please please someone help me...
  6. I need help with my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with my pc: So i ran a command that was supposed to help me in poweshell because i had problems with window photos not opening or anything and so basically after running the command i cant use cortana or anything that had a windows infront of it name basically. i need any kind of help. i...
  7. I need help with my battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I need help with my battery: The charger is connected to my laptop, starts charging but only reaches 55% of load, and doesn't reach 100%. Why is this happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-my-battery/17953913-f4e8-4212-b5f8-50d8f9d69145
  8. i NEED HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i NEED HELP: Okay so starting about the end of june I started having issues with my computer freezing up. Recently I looked at the event viewer and these are what I got: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 9/10/2018 16:11:05 Event ID: 1000...
  9. I NEED HELP WITH MY PRINTER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I NEED HELP WITH MY PRINTER: I'll just cut to the point... So, recently I have been working on setting up my new ancient printer, yes, the HP DeskJet D1660. I found the drivers needed for it and got everything as it should be. But oh no, i failed just like i failed at living. So the printer only shows...
  10. I NEED HELP WITH MY BRIGHTNESS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP WITH MY BRIGHTNESS: I CANT CHANGE MY BRIGHTNESS THE CHANGE OPTION IS LOCKED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/i-need-help-with-my-brightness/dd20c261-8ed6-4a6d-afd7-9c3f21957af9