Windows 10: I need help with my computer.

Discus and support I need help with my computer. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So after my computer updated, it started getting a little bit slow, but I could live with that. But after it updated again, every time it's either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Richqrd2854, Jul 16, 2020.

1. I need help with my computer.

So after my computer updated, it started getting a little bit slow, but I could live with that. But after it updated again, every time it's either reset or turned on again, all documents are erased. Is there a way to fix thise or am I forever stuck with it?

submitted by /u/Richqrd2854
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Richqrd2854, Jul 16, 2020

2. I need help with my windows computer.

Hi Jerry,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer to the following steps, and check if it helps.

• Right –click on the folder.

• Click on Open with to expand.

• Uncheck Always use this app to open files.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 16, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 16, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

I need help with my computer.

Update Broke Computer Need Help!

Windows 10 Upgrade
    According to this list, your PC isn't on Acer's approved list for Win 10. Could you check that?

This is an older PC which came with Win 7. Have you ever clean installed Win 10 on it?

• AMD Athlon II X2 255 Dual Core Processor
    • Windows 7 Professional
    • 2GB DDR3 RAM
    • 320GB HDD
    • DVD Rewriter
    • Integrated Graphics
    • PS.VB1E3.082

We can only proceed step by step.

So chkdsk and SFC /Scannow are ok. But any attempt to reset your PC or run DISM fails.

Is this what you tried? I'm not 100% clear what the above means. Clean install or this procedure?
    Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums

If you tried this, it's possible it failed as you need (it seems) some 500Mb of unallocated space on your hard disk.

dalchina, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

I need help with my computer.

1. I need help with my computer. - Similar Threads - need help computer

2. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my computer: How can I fix my computer because I recently fully factory reseted it and now when I try to login it tells me user profile failed login and when I try to go into safe mode it is just a black screen also I the the explorer.exe thing and in my use folder I didn't have a default...
  3. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my computer: How can I fix my computer because I recently fully factory reseted it and now when I try to login it tells me user profile failed login and when I try to go into safe mode it is just a black screen also I the the explorer.exe thing and in my use folder I didn't have a default...
  4. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I need help with my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  6. I need help with my computer...

I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  7. I need help with my computer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. i need help to unlock my computer

i need help to unlock my computer: i need help to unlock my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-unlock-my-computer/d582d5b2-686d-430a-b871-f9f4cc7aa0a0
  9. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mat_Conte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ix8gku/i_need_help_with_my_computer/
  10. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my computer: I had a scammer post his self as a fake person from comcast and deleted all of my document off my desk top computer now I can't get my printer to respond to this dell devices...