Windows 10: I need help with my CPU usage.

Discus and support I need help with my CPU usage. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Here is evidence Hello everyone, there is really weird thing happening to me. I was looking at processes in task manager, then I click on users and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by windows is my life, Oct 31, 2020.

1. I need help with my CPU usage.

Here is evidence

Hello everyone, there is really weird thing happening to me. I was looking at processes in task manager, then I click on users and I'm surprised, there was my account but the processor usage was bigger then processor usage of me like an user. Can someone tell me why the processor usage was bigger then usage of my profile.

I need help with my CPU usage. 4a2b5d4d-53ae-49fd-b332-07e4f7056250?upload=true.png

:)

windows is my life, Oct 31, 2020

2. CPU USAGE

Hi,

Please check the following link and flow the steps to reduce the CPU Usage.

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/high-cpu-u...

Let me know if that helps.

Kind Regards,

Engr. Jamshed Muhammad

JamshedMuhammad Khan, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

Usually, too many background processes can boost your CPU usage. Since you already disabled the apps that are not necessary on startup,
    we suggest checking the applications running once you have successfully boot Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

From there, you should see what applications are running on high CPU usage. You can also
    restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service and see if your CPU performance will improve. Follow the instructions below to restart the service:

• Click on the Start button and type Services.
    • Scroll down the list and look for Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Right click on it and select Restart.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

I need help with my CPU usage.

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

I need help with my CPU usage.

1. I need help with my CPU usage. - Similar Threads - need help CPU

2. High CPU usage PLEASE help! :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage PLEASE help! :: So i have a problem with what i think is my CPU, i have not had this issue before. I started getting this issue like 2 weeks back and since then i've tried everything to make it work for example factory reset the whole computer. The only game i'm playing is CSGO and it's been...
  3. High CPU usage PLEASE help! :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU usage PLEASE help! :: So i have a problem with what i think is my CPU, i have not had this issue before. I started getting this issue like 2 weeks back and since then i've tried everything to make it work for example factory reset the whole computer. The only game i'm playing is CSGO and it's been...
  4. High CPU usage PLEASE help! :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help in resolving WMI Host Provider high CPU Usage (please help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help in resolving WMI Host Provider high CPU Usage (please help): Hello people, I recently got a PC built, and when I got it, it ran just fine, for a month or more, but one day I decided to update my Nvidia drivers because a game (RDR 2) wasn't running well, so I updated the drivers, restarted my computer and started the game, it ran much...
  6. Help needed with Low CPU usage and Low FPS

Help needed with Low CPU usage and Low FPS: Since the last week i started getting low fps in ALL games all of a sudden and i tracked the culprit to be my CPU's low utilization which for some reason is now very low despite it working completely fine past week.I have tried reinstalling windows 10, it worked fine for a...
  7. Crazy CPU usage - help please!

Crazy CPU usage - help please!: Hello all, I just bought a refurbished acer aspire laptop, 8gb ram running Windows 10 64b. It sits idle at below 10% - but if I even move the cursor, nevermind opening an app, it shoots up to 70 - 100%. Obviously this makes it almost unusable. Any suggestions as to why this...
  8. Please help something makes my cpu usage on 100%

Please help something makes my cpu usage on 100%: Recently after playing gta v, my pc restarted without my permission when it booted up again it was lagging very bad, after opening task manager my cpu usage was on 100% by app called Services and Controller app, please help!! I cant even do a single task! Thanks...
  9. Undergoing high CPU usage. Need Urgent Help.

Undergoing high CPU usage. Need Urgent Help.: Hi, So two weeks ago I had an issue related to High CPU and RAM usage. I was able to fix High Memory usage or memory leak but unfortunately CPU is still spiking up. I have tried doing everything that I could but unfortunately i'm not able to read the trace I got from xperf....
  10. Is my CPU usage and memory usage "normal"?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is my CPU usage and memory usage "normal"?: My CPU usage is going unstable and is going all over the place when I open programs like firefox. It can go up to 60% when I do something simple like play a video. On the other hand, my memory is always at 40%+ and this is actually stable Here is a pic. [img] The...