Windows 10: I need help with my desktop.

Discus and support I need help with my desktop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok, I am going to need help fixing my desktop from Microsoft. Please help me. I am a YouTuber who recently got a display or component upgrade thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SiyamYTRealm, Oct 24, 2019.

1. I need help with my desktop.

Ok, I am going to need help fixing my desktop from Microsoft. Please help me.

I am a YouTuber who recently got a display or component upgrade thanks to the Windows Insider Programme.

My XSplit Broadcaster didn't work, so I uninstalled it and I got Aposoft Recorder. However, I shut down the PC because the F6 key started to bug me.

When I started up the PC, all the icons and everything shrunk.

Microsoft, please help me. My icon size is medium and Aposoft is broken software.

For now, I won't turn on my PC until Microsoft gives me an official email and solution.

So in a nutshell...

How can I fix my desktop?

:)

SiyamYTRealm, Oct 24, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Oct 24, 2019
  4. JohnFyffe Win User

I need help with my desktop.

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

I need help with my desktop.

1. I need help with my desktop. - Similar Threads - need help desktop

2. need help on desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help on desktop wallpaper: When i click a random photo in my laptop , instead of popping up photo app or any other app for viewing that picture, the photo itself become my desktop wallpaper.For couple of months i have been facing such issues....
  3. need help on desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help on desktop wallpaper: When i click a random photo in my laptop , instead of popping up photo app or any other app for viewing that picture, the photo itself become my desktop wallpaper.For couple of months i have been facing such issues....
  4. desktop applications. Need help

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop applications. Need help: Hey!couple months ago I bought a monitor for my Lenovo laptop. I don't know what happened to it but the desktop icons have been changed, stretched out and won't come back. I've been trying to fix it word so many months but no luck. As you can see on the top of the screen...
  5. desktop applications. Need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop applications. Need help: Hey!couple months ago I bought a monitor for my Lenovo laptop. I don't know what happened to it but the desktop icons have been changed, stretched out and won't come back. I've been trying to fix it word so many months but no luck. As you can see on the top of the screen...
  6. desktop applications. Need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I need help! Aposoft broke my internal desktop!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help! Aposoft broke my internal desktop!: So, I tried Aposoft Recording Software and it worked, but then I shut it down and then when I booted my laptop back on, everything appeared small! HELP!!! Can anyone fix it?...
  8. I deleted Desktop from OneDrive in my browser, need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I deleted Desktop from OneDrive in my browser, need help: I accidentally deleted my Desktop from OneDrive in my browser and now I cannot see my desktop in file explorer. I can still see the shortcuts on my desktop but not in my desktop folder under my user profile folder. I also deleted my documents, do I need to reinstall Windows...
  9. Need help repairing my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help repairing my desktop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NO504Saint [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eez6xo/need_help_repairing_my_desktop/
  10. Need help with Shortcuts and Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with Shortcuts and Desktop: All my Shortcuts have now appeared in a Desktop file. I want them back on my Desktop Screen. Any help is appreciated. Thanks 71579