Windows 10: I need help with my drivers

Discus and support I need help with my drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever I boot up my computer and I look to see if I'm connected to the internet, most of the time I'm connected to the internet, it says "Internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JustANormalGuy, Jun 20, 2020.

1. I need help with my drivers

Whenever I boot up my computer and I look to see if I'm connected to the internet, most of the time I'm connected to the internet, it says "Internet access unavailable" and I forgot the command to download the drivers... I'm pretty sure it's not "DISM.exe /online /restore-drivers " IDK my WVN is Version 2004 (OS Build 20150.1000) Windows 10 Pro

:)

JustANormalGuy, Jun 20, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

I need help with my drivers

I need help finding a driver for IBM infoprint 1512 for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +X, Select Device Manger.

• Select the device and right click on it and Update the drivers.

IF you don’t find the driver there, I suggest you check the driver with your manufacturer web site and download and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

I need help with my drivers

1. I need help with my drivers - Similar Threads - need help drivers

2. I need help driver failure.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help driver failure.: So, my problem is a driver Controller SATA AHCI standard v 10.0.22621.608, I need to upgrade it or install the same because the controller is corrupt/broken, and sometimes when I turn on my PC it just doesn't recognize my SSD and I have to shut down and try like three or four...
  3. I need help driver failure.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help driver failure.: So, my problem is a driver Controller SATA AHCI standard v 10.0.22621.608, I need to upgrade it or install the same because the controller is corrupt/broken, and sometimes when I turn on my PC it just doesn't recognize my SSD and I have to shut down and try like three or four...
  4. I need help with drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with drivers: I have been getting a couple of weird errors on my driver for my Integrated Graphics Card Intel UHD for 6th - 10th gen intel core CPUs.These errors have been causing a fps issues for directx 9 games where when I look in certain directions in the map my fps drops to about 30...
  5. I need help with drivers

I need help with drivers: I have been getting a couple of weird errors on my driver for my Integrated Graphics Card Intel UHD for 6th - 10th gen intel core CPUs.These errors have been causing a fps issues for directx 9 games where when I look in certain directions in the map my fps drops to about 30...
  6. I need help with my Wi-Fi driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my Wi-Fi driver: My WiFi is constantly every 30mins disconnecting and not showing any available networks. After troubleshooting it seems IntelR Wi-fi 6AX201 driver cannot start/is not working and is causing the issue code 10. Wi-Fi networks are not the issue, as other laptops have consistent...
  7. I need help with my Wi-Fi driver

I need help with my Wi-Fi driver: My WiFi is constantly every 30mins disconnecting and not showing any available networks. After troubleshooting it seems IntelR Wi-fi 6AX201 driver cannot start/is not working and is causing the issue code 10. Wi-Fi networks are not the issue, as other laptops have consistent...
  8. I need help with my Wi-Fi driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Need help reinstalling my driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help reinstalling my driver: I have a windows 10 satellite toshiba laptop for about 6 years when suddenly the network adapter would go into hidden. i tried restarting countless times, resetting netsh and uninstalling but when i uninstalled it didn't reinstall...
  10. i need help with drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i need help with drivers: i have a windows 10 acer touch screen i have to choose one of these three Huawei - HIDClass - 5/7/2019 12:00:00 AM - 26.0.17663.1 Windows 10, version 1809 and later, Servicing DriversDrivers 6/28/2019 n/a 34 KB Huawei - HIDClass - 3/26/2019 12:00:00 AM -...