Windows 10: I need help with my gaming performance on my laptop.

Discus and support I need help with my gaming performance on my laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I have a DELL Inspiron 3542 with an Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U and has 8 gigs of RAM with a 64 bit operating system that runs windows 10, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shaan Shah, Sep 11, 2018.

1. I need help with my gaming performance on my laptop.

Hello!

I have a DELL Inspiron 3542 with an Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U and has 8 gigs of RAM with a 64 bit operating system that runs windows 10, and I was wondering how do I get more VRAM(video ram) and RAM installed into my laptop into my laptop as well as how to upgrade (if possible) my Intel Processor since it is 11 months outdated so I can play

more video games with better quality.

If anyone knows how to do any of the above, could you please tell me how.

Regards,

Shaan

:)

Shaan Shah, Sep 11, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 11, 2018
  3. windows 10 microsoft games

if uninstall the game then reinstall the game will I lose all my awards?

rusty wheelchar, Sep 11, 2018
  4. I need help with my gaming performance on my laptop.

windows 10 microsoft games

Hello,

To better help you with your concern, kindly tell us the steps you have performed when uninstalling the game.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below to check if it will help us resolve your concern:

• Click the Start button and then click Settings.
    • Choose System and then click Apps & features.
    • Click on the game you are referring to and then click the Uninstall button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

I need help with my gaming performance on my laptop.

1. I need help with my gaming performance on my laptop. - Similar Threads - need help gaming

2. I need help with My laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with My laptop: My laptop is stuck on the choose an option screen and it won't let me use it. I stopped using it for 1 or 2 months because I was on vacation and when I turned it on it was normal until I tried to enter one of my games and it went like this. I don't know what to do, no matter...
  3. I need help with My laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with My laptop: My laptop is stuck on the choose an option screen and it won't let me use it. I stopped using it for 1 or 2 months because I was on vacation and when I turned it on it was normal until I tried to enter one of my games and it went like this. I don't know what to do, no matter...
  4. I need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with my laptop: Hi, I accidentally spilled water on my Winnovo N140 laptop and now it keeps saying preparing automatic repair but it does that then turns off then turns on again and still shows preparing automatic reapair. And I forgot to say that I completely dried out the laptop. Does any...
  5. I need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my laptop: Hi, I accidentally spilled water on my Winnovo N140 laptop and now it keeps saying preparing automatic repair but it does that then turns off then turns on again and still shows preparing automatic reapair. And I forgot to say that I completely dried out the laptop. Does any...
  6. I need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Need help on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on my laptop: when i restart my laptop it takes time to open, after it open my apps in dektop were gone and the apps reset. I cant also open settings and no apps where shown in my task bar. I think its because i updated the windows last night. Someone i need help asap...
  8. i need help using my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help using my game: so my game grand theft auto san andreas im trying to play it but it just launches screen goes smaller like intended then it closes and everything goes back to normal i have tried the trouble shooter a few times nothing happened it stayed the same the san andreas i am trying...
  9. I need help with my laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with my laptop.: The problems started a few days after I got my laptop, im not sure if its a virus or something else. But every time i started it up two cmds popped up one behind the other, then I decided to reset my laptop with a clean reset, and when I did a cmd popped up in the middle of...
  10. I need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my laptop: Okay so one year ago my dad bought me a gaming Asus laptop, everything went incredibly well until a virus got in, we cleaned the laptop and made a clean with fresh start, but now everytime I press the letter “T” it restarts automatically, does anybody know how to fix that or...