Windows 10: I need help with my integrated graphics?

Discus and support I need help with my integrated graphics? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Msi MPG Z490 M gaming edge WiFi I have a rtx3070 64Bg ram I9 10gen kf and windows 10 I have turned on integrated multiple monitors but it does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HashtagSavage, Mar 29, 2021.

1. I need help with my integrated graphics?

I have a Msi MPG Z490 M gaming edge WiFi I have a rtx3070 64Bg ram I9 10gen kf and windows 10 I have turned on integrated multiple monitors but it does not show that I have it plugged in to the integrated hdmi sense the second monitor is a vga to hdmi I have to use the on board one because I don’t have the money to go buy a DisplayPort monitor as my main so the gpu hdmi is taken up the rest of the ports are display ports please help I have done all win updates and I still can’t see it been trying to fix it for 5 hours.

:)

HashtagSavage, Mar 29, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 29, 2021
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

I need help with my integrated graphics?

My radeon HD 8670m graphics card isn´t useable, after windows 10 update

Hi Cadwell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the machine?

I suggest you to install the latest graphics drivers from AMD Drivers and Support
    and see if it works. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics.

If the drivers fail to install, the possible causes could be:

• Missing critical or recommended Windows Updates.
    • Graphics driver and software conflicts.
    • False positives blocked by anti-virus software.

Make sure, all the Windows Updates are installed and follow the troubleshooting steps listed in
    Troubleshooting Common AMD Graphics Driver Installation Problems and check if it works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

I need help with my integrated graphics?

1. I need help with my integrated graphics? - Similar Threads - need help integrated

2. I unninstalled my integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I unninstalled my integrated graphics: I uninstalled the Intel integrated graphics from my ASUS X556UR and now the device manager only detects a Microsft basic screen adapter and an NVIDIA GEFORCE 930MX, programs like the Intel Graphics Command Center don't detect a single GPU, any external monitors I plug, no...
  3. I unninstalled my integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unninstalled my integrated graphics: I uninstalled the Intel integrated graphics from my ASUS X556UR and now the device manager only detects a Microsft basic screen adapter and an NVIDIA GEFORCE 930MX, programs like the Intel Graphics Command Center don't detect a single GPU, any external monitors I plug, no...
  4. I unninstalled my integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my integrated graphics are not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my integrated graphics are not working.: I have been trying to enable my integrated graphics on my desktop for a couple days now and cannot seem to figure it out, Yes ive checked my cpu has gpu, and have been told to check device manager and cant find my igpu there either. i have a intel core i3 10300. please help...
  6. my integrated graphics are not working.

my integrated graphics are not working.: I have been trying to enable my integrated graphics on my desktop for a couple days now and cannot seem to figure it out, Yes ive checked my cpu has gpu, and have been told to check device manager and cant find my igpu there either. i have a intel core i3 10300. please help...
  7. my integrated graphics are not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...: I asked 2 questions and the answers doesn't work.First question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-have-issues-with-my-graphics-card/199d721c-0b5c-4327-95bf-8c2d92863e75Second...
  9. I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...

I need help to fix the issue with my graphics...: I asked 2 questions and the answers doesn't work.First question:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-have-issues-with-my-graphics-card/199d721c-0b5c-4327-95bf-8c2d92863e75Second...
  10. Can I change my integrated graphics???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change my integrated graphics???: Hello I have a laptop hp ck2018tu with intel uhd graphics for 10 gen processors. Can I change it to intel hd graphics if yes then tell me. If not then no problem............