Windows 10: i need help with my internet

Discus and support i need help with my internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using Windows 10 and Windows always say "No Internet access" but i still can access Internet. I have used Troubleshoot. First time it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pham MinhVu, Jul 30, 2020.

1. i need help with my internet

Hello,

I'm using Windows 10 and Windows always say "No Internet access" but i still can access Internet.

I have used Troubleshoot. First time it said Possible Solution: Networking Reset then I reset my wifi adapter but it didn't work. Second time Troubleshooter said Computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resourcewpad.dsldevice.lan is not responding.

Can anyone help me?

Many thanks

:)

Pham MinhVu, Jul 30, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 30, 2020
  3. I need help with my drivers

I was hoping if this may solve your problem so try go your setting > Network & Internet > WIFI > Manager Known Network see below the list of name of your router click 'forget' all lists and try again reconnect internet again!

i need help with my internet [​IMG]

coolmistry, Jul 30, 2020
  4. i need help with my internet

I need help with my drivers

Thanks for the recommendation, and I'm connected to the Tinternet via ethernet.

JustANormalGuy, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

i need help with my internet

1. i need help with my internet - Similar Threads - need help internet

2. I cant open my settings to turn my internet on I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open my settings to turn my internet on I need help: When ever I try to open my settings to turn my internet on because for some reason it’s turned off it says “This file does not have an app associated with it for preforming this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the...
  3. I cant open my settings to turn my internet on I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open my settings to turn my internet on I need help: When ever I try to open my settings to turn my internet on because for some reason it’s turned off it says “This file does not have an app associated with it for preforming this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the...
  4. I really need help fixing my internet adapter...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help fixing my internet adapter...: Dell Inspiron Tag: GBDS0P2 My Intel AC-9560 Wireless Adapter is not working. Troubleshooter keeps telling me wireless capability is turned off... yet it worked after resetting WLAN and Bluetooth settings in BIOS. I tried enabling wireless capability using Fn + PrtScreen...
  5. Help with Internet. I need help getting Internet on my boot camp windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Internet. I need help getting Internet on my boot camp windows 10 home.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheeSwordGames [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrf73b/help_with_internet_i_need_help_getting_internet/
  6. I need help with internet

I need help with internet: I have a asus laptop with windows 10 I can connect to the wifi but it says no internet but every other device in my house is working it says WiFi dosn’t have a valid ip configuration but like I said every other divice is working like a Xbox one s the internet used to work but...
  7. (Help) You'll need internet for this

(Help) You'll need internet for this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/--Happy-- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jm18o7/help_youll_need_internet_for_this/
  8. I need help on internet connection

I need help on internet connection: I keep disconnecting and reconnecting on my PC. And now today, I just can’t find a network anymore. I tried to scan for corrupted files on CMD, but the sfc /scannow command would get stuck at 2%. How do I fix this submitted by /u/rk2kk [link] [comments]...
  9. I need help fixing my internet.

I need help fixing my internet.: Every time after an update it will say no internet connection. It has Ethernet in and it shows I have Ethernet connected just no internet. I have tried pretty much every fix I can think of. It will randomly fix itself anywhere from 1-4 days after the update. I have tried all...
  10. I need help with some internet connectivity.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help with some internet connectivity.: I have a laptop using XP (that is what I am on) and a desktop using Win. 10 both hard wired to the same router. Laptop does everything it is supposed to on internet, desktop will only connect to a few things including ebay, general movie theater, but will not connect to my...