Windows 10: I need help with my laptop, if anyone knows please lmk. It has to do with the display

Discus and support I need help with my laptop, if anyone knows please lmk. It has to do with the display in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Alright second time posting this. I got no helpful responses to my previous post, and the last person that replied was no use at all. I have taken good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ciara.jj, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Ciara.jj Win User

I need help with my laptop, if anyone knows please lmk. It has to do with the display

Alright second time posting this. I got no helpful responses to my previous post, and the last person that replied was no use at all. I have taken good care of my laptop, ive never dropped it or spilled anything. I have opened up my laptop and cleaned out the fans, its also still pretty new. Lately my laptop has been bugging with its display on the screen. While watching, playing or doing work etc. The screen will randomly be very delayed with what it shows. Its like my entire computer lags, but the sound and everything else is fine, Besides whats displayed on my screen. An example, I was watc

:)

Ciara.jj, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Jetster Win User

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Dec 1, 2023
  4. I need help with my laptop, if anyone knows please lmk. It has to do with the display

Win10 doesn't know my (compatible) display adapter

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below:

Method 1: Run the hardware and devices

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall display adapter.

Follow the steps to update the display adapter:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand Display Adapter.

• Double-click on the Display Adapter.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Uninstall.

• Reinstall the Display adapter from the Manufacturer's Website and see if it helps.
    Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

I need help with my laptop, if anyone knows please lmk. It has to do with the display

1. I need help with my laptop, if anyone knows please lmk. It has to do with the display - Similar Threads - need help laptop

2. can anyone help my laptop has been doing some stuff i never do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can anyone help my laptop has been doing some stuff i never do: for example holding the g button even when i never touch the laptop or sometimes my laptop scrolls up or down when im not using my mouse or touching the touchpad...
  3. can anyone help my laptop has been doing some stuff i never do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone help my laptop has been doing some stuff i never do: for example holding the g button even when i never touch the laptop or sometimes my laptop scrolls up or down when im not using my mouse or touching the touchpad...
  4. PLEASE HELP, BSOD, anyone knows why it happens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP, BSOD, anyone knows why it happens?: I just go a BSOD for the first time, here is the error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0xffffbfaa00003108, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8034daf41ff. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  5. PLEASE HELP, BSOD, anyone knows why it happens?

PLEASE HELP, BSOD, anyone knows why it happens?: I just go a BSOD for the first time, here is the error message:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0xffffbfaa00003108, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8034daf41ff. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  6. I need help with my laptop, if anyone knows please lmk. It has to do with the display

I need help with my laptop, if anyone knows please lmk. It has to do with the display: Alright second time posting this. I got no helpful responses to my previous post, and the last person that replied was no use at all. I have taken good care of my laptop, ive never dropped it or spilled anything. I have opened up my laptop and cleaned out the fans, its also...
  7. Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?: HiI have a laptop having AMD Radeon r5 m330 2gb Vram and Intel hd graphics 5500.8gb RamNow if anyone knows about gameloop i need some help setting for no lag.Can anyone tell me which settings suits my laptop to play Call of duty Mobile with no lag and if not then what are the...
  8. Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?

Does anyone know about Gameloop I need help?: HiI have a laptop having AMD Radeon r5 m330 2gb Vram and Intel hd graphics 5500.8gb RamNow if anyone knows about gameloop i need some help setting for no lag.Can anyone tell me which settings suits my laptop to play Call of duty Mobile with no lag and if not then what are the...
  9. Does anyone know what has happened to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know what has happened to my laptop?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Any_Condition9914 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xqjncf/does_anyone_know_what_has_happened_to_my_laptop/
  10. I Need Someones Anyones Help Please!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Need Someones Anyones Help Please!!!: I have been dealing with an old boyfriend who has constantly tried gas lighting me far past our relationship. He is a very jealous and has covert narcists' tendencies. Let me put it like this he has gone as far as trying to convince me that my laptop had while away for a...