Windows 10: I need help with my laptop

Discus and support I need help with my laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Okay so one year ago my dad bought me a gaming Asus laptop, everything went incredibly well until a virus got in, we cleaned the laptop and made a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pepokomp1, Dec 22, 2019.

1. I need help with my laptop

Okay so one year ago my dad bought me a gaming Asus laptop, everything went incredibly well until a virus got in, we cleaned the laptop and made a clean with fresh start, but now everytime I press the letter “T” it restarts automatically, does anybody know how to fix that or what is causing this? Feel free to PM if necessary

submitted by /u/pepokomp1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pepokomp1, Dec 22, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 22, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 22, 2019
  4. silkstone Win User

I need help with my laptop

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

I need help with my laptop

1. I need help with my laptop - Similar Threads - need help laptop

2. Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, I need some help with unlocking my laptop!: I’m very bad with computers/laptops and technology in general , so there might be some obvious answer that I don’t know of. So my issue is that my Keyboard doesn’t respond when I’m on the lock screen, where it says press Alt+Ctrl+Delete to unlock. I press it, but it doesn’t...
  3. Need help with my Laptop's Keyboard

Need help with my Laptop's Keyboard: Hi Guys. Im having trouble with my Windows laptop. For some strange reason the keyboard has gone crazy and its driving me crazy. After like 30 mins of turning it on, it strangely locks the shift key (like I was pressing it all the time) and it starts to invert all the...
  4. Need help with resetting my laptop

Need help with resetting my laptop: I have previously reset my laptop twice from the option in the windows settings without using a recovery drive at all, I have just gone to reset windows a third time and all of a sudden it said "windows could not find the recovery environment" "insert your windows...
  5. I need help with search engines in my laptop

I need help with search engines in my laptop: I have an ASUS laptop, it is a little old, but it does has Windows 10. The problem is that my info isn't getting saved in the search engines. For example, I log in my gmail account, I close the tab and I have to log in again, even if I put "remember info". I thought it was a...
  6. I need help with my laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with my laptop.: The problems started a few days after I got my laptop, im not sure if its a virus or something else. But every time i started it up two cmds popped up one behind the other, then I decided to reset my laptop with a clean reset, and when I did a cmd popped up in the middle of...
  7. I need help to get into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need help to get into my laptop: Split from this thread. I need help a live tech person to help get into my laptop windows 10. Pin no longer working and i moved from texas to Ca and no !onger have original email or phone number?...
  8. I need help with an issue with my mom's laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with an issue with my mom's laptop: Hello! My name is Tori. My mother owns a Toshiba Satellite C55D-B5102 Windows 8.1 laptop. Yesterday, her laptop stopped responding to mouse clicks and it wasn't responding to the keyboard. I took the battery out and held the power button down for 15 seconds and then put...
  9. I need help with my gaming performance on my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with my gaming performance on my laptop.: Hello! I have a DELL Inspiron 3542 with an Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U and has 8 gigs of RAM with a 64 bit operating system that runs windows 10, and I was wondering how do I get more VRAM(video ram) and RAM installed into my laptop into my laptop as well as how to upgrade...
  10. I really need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    I really need help with my laptop: Hi everyone I have a very uncommon problem with my laptop, the thing is that when I play League (or any other game) it just restarts itself and I've tried so many things such as cleaning the inside of the pc(the hardware), I formatted it so it was completely clena(software),...