Windows 10: I need help with my laptop.

Discus and support I need help with my laptop. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The problems started a few days after I got my laptop, im not sure if its a virus or something else. But every time i started it up two cmds popped up... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by alexrobbins2, May 14, 2020.

1. I need help with my laptop.

The problems started a few days after I got my laptop, im not sure if its a virus or something else.

But every time i started it up two cmds popped up one behind the other, then I decided to reset my laptop with a clean reset, and when I did a cmd popped up in the middle of the reset.

Then after that i used my laptop a bit on a burner account for everything.

And then it had to update and when it updated a cmd popped up and then throughout the update my laptop kept resetting when it wasn't supposed to.

I stopped using my laptop for a bit and came back to it, then I used it a bit more, then I shut it down and went to sleep and when I turned it on in the morning I held down the power button like usual but it turned on for a second then it made a popping noise and the screen glitched out and it turned off so i googled it and coudnt find anything so i pressed the power button once and it turned on then I used it a bit, then I shut it down and went to bed and when I turned it on in the morning it gave me a thing saying cmos invalid and then it shut off, then I googled it and then I tried turning it on out of curiosity and it updated then it did the stuff it did before and i used it for a bit and played an online game but my connection was horrible and it was a bit Laggy but my connection on all of my other devices was fine then when I was done I shut it off.

and its doing the same popping thing if i hold the power button but if I just press it it turns on.

:)

alexrobbins2, May 14, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 14, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 14, 2020
  4. silkstone Win User

I need help with my laptop.

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, May 14, 2020
Thema:

I need help with my laptop.

1. I need help with my laptop. - Similar Threads - need help laptop

2. I need help with My laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with My laptop: My laptop is stuck on the choose an option screen and it won't let me use it. I stopped using it for 1 or 2 months because I was on vacation and when I turned it on it was normal until I tried to enter one of my games and it went like this. I don't know what to do, no matter...
  3. I need help with My laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with My laptop: My laptop is stuck on the choose an option screen and it won't let me use it. I stopped using it for 1 or 2 months because I was on vacation and when I turned it on it was normal until I tried to enter one of my games and it went like this. I don't know what to do, no matter...
  4. I need help getting into my laptop

I need help getting into my laptop: I need help getting into my laptop I have forgotten my pen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-getting-into-my-laptop/126d9d95-ca9e-474c-9067-6bb1d94008eb
  5. I need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with my laptop: Hi, I accidentally spilled water on my Winnovo N140 laptop and now it keeps saying preparing automatic repair but it does that then turns off then turns on again and still shows preparing automatic reapair. And I forgot to say that I completely dried out the laptop. Does any...
  6. I need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my laptop: Hi, I accidentally spilled water on my Winnovo N140 laptop and now it keeps saying preparing automatic repair but it does that then turns off then turns on again and still shows preparing automatic reapair. And I forgot to say that I completely dried out the laptop. Does any...
  7. I need help with my laptop

8. I need help to get into my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need help to get into my laptop: Split from this thread. I need help a live tech person to help get into my laptop windows 10. Pin no longer working and i moved from texas to Ca and no !onger have original email or phone number?...
  9. I need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my laptop: Okay so one year ago my dad bought me a gaming Asus laptop, everything went incredibly well until a virus got in, we cleaned the laptop and made a clean with fresh start, but now everytime I press the letter “T” it restarts automatically, does anybody know how to fix that or...
  10. I really need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    I really need help with my laptop: Hi everyone I have a very uncommon problem with my laptop, the thing is that when I play League (or any other game) it just restarts itself and I've tried so many things such as cleaning the inside of the pc(the hardware), I formatted it so it was completely clena(software),...