Windows 10: I need help with my pc

Discus and support I need help with my pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i ran a command that was supposed to help me in poweshell because i had problems with window photos not opening or anything and so basically after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by glebhh, Mar 15, 2019.

1. glebhh Win User

I need help with my pc

So i ran a command that was supposed to help me in poweshell because i had problems with window photos not opening or anything and so basically after running the command i cant use cortana or anything that had a windows infront of it name basically. i need any kind of help. i ran this command in powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

:)

glebhh, Mar 15, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 15, 2019
  4. I need help with my pc

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

I need help with my pc

1. I need help with my pc - Similar Threads - need help

2. Graphics Drivers not working/not working correctly, need help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics Drivers not working/not working correctly, need help.: Hello, I've recently rebuilt my PC using new components, I'll provide a partlist, but I've been trying to play games for several weeks since I built it, and a number of things keep happening pertaining to the graphics drivers. Games have crashed, saying that the display...
  3. need help creating a file/folder listing *.bat file

in Windows 10 Support
    need help creating a file/folder listing *.bat file: pretty much as the subject states, l had one in the past but l cant remember where l put it and forget how it was written. basically l just want a script that lists files and folders in a specific directory without listing the sub folders within that dir (just a bog standard...
  4. I need help opening my Office 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help opening my Office 2019: I am unable to open my word docs in my Office 2019 account WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-opening-my-office-2019/c8abc5aa-dbec-46b7-9a97-33c1c033b4cb
  5. need help to disable ad blocker

in Browsers and Email
    need help to disable ad blocker: hi all. The issue i have the now is try i try to go onto some websites and even yous topcashback but keep getting a messages saying disable add blocker before proceeding. i am using google chrome when this happens and also tried it on internet explorer. i cant remember...
  6. need help to disable ad blocker

in Windows 10 Support
    need help to disable ad blocker: hi all. The issue i have the now is try i try to go onto some websites and even yous topcashback but keep getting a messages saying disable add blocker before proceeding. i am using google chrome when this happens and also tried it on internet explorer. i cant remember...
  7. I need help for shrinking c drive .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help for shrinking c drive .: I am not able to shrink my c drive which was allocated 931 GB , i want to resize to 200 GB . I'm not able to do it using disk management . In disk management , the maximum available shrink space is 790 gb but can't figure out why , as i surfed internet i saw several websites...
  8. I need to PERMNENTLY turn my numlock ON and my capslock OFF. Help?

I need to PERMNENTLY turn my numlock ON and my capslock OFF. Help?: Hi! I have seen variations of these questions online but not an answer. I want to turn numlock PERMANENTLY on. not on at startup not toggle with shift ON. Permanently. No matter if I hit it or not. I need the reverse for capslock. Help? I'm on a Win 10 laptop...
  9. I need help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help: hello I currently have a issue I am on pc and I go to Microsoft store and click on Minecraft for windows 10 and it says I own it but when I download it and click play it still says unlock full game when It loads up I got Minecraft for windows 10 for free because I own the...
  10. Need help ASAP!

Need help ASAP!: So I've forgotten the admin password to my windows 10 computer, and the email attached to it. Every time I try to get into the restrictions/security of my computer, it's completely blocked off unless you have admin rights. Right now I'm using an account without any admin...