Windows 10: I need help with my PIN code

Discus and support I need help with my PIN code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; One day I turned on my computer, and he told me. "Something happened and your pin code is not available. Click to set the pin code again." So I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FTM 9, Apr 8, 2022.

1. FTM 9 Win User

I need help with my PIN code

One day I turned on my computer, and he told me. "Something happened and your pin code is not available. Click to set the pin code again." So I did everything the computer wanted me to do. But as soon as I pressed the password button, the computer told me something went wrong. I need help, it's very important. PLEASEHelp me anybody

:)

FTM 9, Apr 8, 2022
  2. Eric Ber Win User

PIN

Hi Matthew,

There's a possibility that the PIN code you're asked to enter is the PIN code of your Windows 10 user account. If you signed in to Windows 10 using your Microsoft account, the Xbox app will take the credentials you've used to sign in. Let's remove the PIN
    code. Here are the steps:

1. Click Start and select Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Select Sign-in options, under PIN, click
      Remove
    4. Confirm the changes by entering your profile password.

Refer to
    Can I sign in to Windows
    without a password for the steps on how to change the sign-in options for your Windows 10 device.

If the same instance occurs after removing the PIN code and changing your user account's sign-in options, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. This is to verify if there's an issue with your Xbox account.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Apr 8, 2022
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    pin code sign in

Hi Theresa,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted file in your system. For us to help you with your Windows 10 concern and provide an immediate resolution. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version number of your Windows 10? To check, press the Windows key, type
      winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Are you using the administrator account to create a pin code?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps given by
    Dennis Mop from Microsoft
    on this
    thread
    on deleting the NGC folder using an administrator account and see if you'll be able to set up a pin afterwards.

Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Apr 8, 2022
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Apr 8, 2022
Thema:

1. I need help with my PIN code - Similar Threads - need help PIN

2. need help with boot up showing no PIN code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with boot up showing no PIN code: I’m am in trouble, my windows 11 doesn’t show password to login, I tried to boot up my pc and there no password, Ctr Alt delete doesn’t work, shift restart and enter my bitlock password key correct but does allow me to boot up...
  3. need help with boot up showing no PIN code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with boot up showing no PIN code: I’m am in trouble, my windows 11 doesn’t show password to login, I tried to boot up my pc and there no password, Ctr Alt delete doesn’t work, shift restart and enter my bitlock password key correct but does allow me to boot up...
  4. I need help with my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need help with my pin: I hadn’t been on my pc in a while and when I tried to log back in it said something happened to my pin and whenever I try to reset it I get an error saying try again later...
  5. I need help with my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my pin: I hadn’t been on my pc in a while and when I tried to log back in it said something happened to my pin and whenever I try to reset it I get an error saying try again later...
  6. I need help with my pin

7. I NEED help with my pin thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED help with my pin thing: My spelling isn't going to be the best since I am a 13 year old girl from Mexico but I will try my best, I got my computer for my birthday a couple days ago and everything works fine all the key things work I was able to do everything like sign in and everything then while I...
  8. I NEED help with my pin thing

I NEED help with my pin thing: My spelling isn't going to be the best since I am a 13 year old girl from Mexico but I will try my best, I got my computer for my birthday a couple days ago and everything works fine all the key things work I was able to do everything like sign in and everything then while I...
  9. I need help with my PIN code

I need help with my PIN code: One day I turned on my computer, and he told me. "Something happened and your pin code is not available. Click to set the pin code again." So I did everything the computer wanted me to do. But as soon as I pressed the password button, the computer told me something went...
  10. I need help with reseting my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need help with reseting my pin: Ok listen up. I'm a 13 year old dude and 2 months ago i bought my first gaming laptop, an hp pavilion 16. It runs better than amazing. But 2 days ago when i woke up for online school, microsoft aske me to change my pin. So i did, but then i didn't close my laptop for the...