Windows 10: I need help with my sound please it keeps bugging out whenever I have more then 1 program...

Discus and support I need help with my sound please it keeps bugging out whenever I have more then 1 program... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/InnateRelic19 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/InnateRelic19, May 14, 2020.

1. I need help with my sound please it keeps bugging out whenever I have more then 1 program...

/u/InnateRelic19, May 14, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 14, 2020
  3. XVI
    xvi Win User
    sound but no video?WTF

Can you tell us what you're doing? Step by step? What program are you using? Like I say, if you're using VLC, any codecs you install won't help you at all since VLC doesn't actually look outside of its own libraries.

Just list the steps that you're taking.

4. I need help with my sound please it keeps bugging out whenever I have more then 1 program...

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, May 14, 2020
Thema:

I need help with my sound please it keeps bugging out whenever I have more then 1 program...

1. I need help with my sound please it keeps bugging out whenever I have more then 1 program... - Similar Threads - need help sound

2. I NEED MORE HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED MORE HELP!: apparently, my omen 15 ek000 whatever computer is on the brink of explosion due to the fact that AHHHHHthis has been happening after my laptop got repaired, they fixed the keyboard plate, gave it more ram, and repasted the thermal paste, this laptop has 16gb of ram natively...
  3. I NEED MORE HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED MORE HELP!: apparently, my omen 15 ek000 whatever computer is on the brink of explosion due to the fact that AHHHHHthis has been happening after my laptop got repaired, they fixed the keyboard plate, gave it more ram, and repasted the thermal paste, this laptop has 16gb of ram natively...
  4. I NEED MORE HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me, i have a weird bug!: So i was just playing arround, i clicked an web which seemed normal and which probably is and this happened.My pc started acting weird. Lagging really bad. I have a good pc actually. Everything was delayed by like a second and overall even clicking on notifications were...
  6. please help me, i have a weird bug!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please help me, i have a weird bug!: So i was just playing arround, i clicked an web which seemed normal and which probably is and this happened.My pc started acting weird. Lagging really bad. I have a good pc actually. Everything was delayed by like a second and overall even clicking on notifications were...
  7. please help me, i have a weird bug!

8. I need help with this bug

I need help with this bug: I'm trying to fix this bug on my mom's pc but I can't figure this out https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3aiaNv7CPxFpfFp-dOry6f_5XMlfCYH/view?usp=drivesdk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-bug/811c1ee7-4210-4d7e-b554-02efd06bd75b
  9. I cannot access my settings I need help please fix this bug please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cannot access my settings I need help please fix this bug please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/117_FalconSanchez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqe2yk/i_cannot_access_my_settings_i_need_help_please/
  10. Help please! Whenever I plug in my 3.5mm headphones, the sound comes out of my speakers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help please! Whenever I plug in my 3.5mm headphones, the sound comes out of my speakers?: I plug in my headphones and it comes up in the bottom right which device I plugged in, I select headphones, but the sound plays out of my speakers! Someone please help! submitted by /u/MasonSJ [link] [comments]...