Windows 10: I need help with my taskbar problem.

Discus and support I need help with my taskbar problem. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everytime i try to click something in it it refresh it self and can't use enything from the windows button to Wi-Fi perposes. How to solve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by S3od gamer, Nov 4, 2022.

1. I need help with my taskbar problem.

Everytime i try to click something in it it refresh it self and can't use enything from the windows button to Wi-Fi perposes. How to solve this problem?

:)

S3od gamer, Nov 4, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Nov 5, 2022
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Nov 5, 2022
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

I need help with my taskbar problem.

Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Nov 5, 2022
Thema:

I need help with my taskbar problem.

1. I need help with my taskbar problem. - Similar Threads - need help taskbar

2. I need help with this problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this problem.: The problem is any game I start from either desktop or xbox app it always says signing in at the bottom right corner of my screen and never signs in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-problem/c3e9132f-3427-4880-ac3c-7b6d982d6f10
  3. I need help with my taskbar problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my taskbar problem.: Everytime i try to click something in it it refresh it self and can't use enything from the windows button to Wi-Fi perposes. How to solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-my-taskbar-problem/b6a55789-368d-4ed9-8ca0-6ae3b3801b0a
  4. i need help with my file explorer on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with my file explorer on my taskbar: My File explorer is pinned to my taskbar and when I try to open it I get this error it opens fine on my start menu and desktop but not the taskbarHere is the error...
  5. i need help with my file explorer on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help with my file explorer on my taskbar: My File explorer is pinned to my taskbar and when I try to open it I get this error it opens fine on my start menu and desktop but not the taskbarHere is the error...
  6. i need help with my file explorer on my taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need Help For Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need Help For Taskbar: First of all, I use the taskbar at the top of my screen. What I noticed is that whenever a new feature comes to the taskbar, these features do not work when used above or on the edge. If this taskbar is used above or to the side, it doesn't matter to you, then turn it off so...
  8. windows10 taskbar problem need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows10 taskbar problem need help: [ATTACH] Hi, I have a problem with the taskbar icons https://preview.redd.it/x6rnx6qzjrp61.png?width=252&format=png&auto=webp&s=2ca675c557b9dc062211a365b277ae0e79f21686 It happened a lot to me that some applications appear in the taskbar with a different application icon...
  9. I need your help with the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need your help with the taskbar.: I want the closed ones from the apps pinned in the taskbar to appear first. https://imgur.com/c2NbZVJ The problem looks exactly like this. The order of opened and closed applications appears in the order in which they are pinned. Do you have any idea how to fix it?...
  10. Wifi Driver and Taskbar problems, I need help

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi Driver and Taskbar problems, I need help: Ok let me start by saying I don't know much about this stuff so bear with me plz. I have two problems: 1. Every time I restart or startup my computer the wifi driver does not work so I have to uninstall it then reinstall it. My computer is a Lenovo y510p the driver that I...