Windows 10: i need help with my website is very slow

Discus and support i need help with my website is very slow in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i cant download netflix app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RodrigoGonzalez#&-., Aug 9, 2020.

1. i need help with my website is very slow

i cant download netflix app

:)

RodrigoGonzalez#&-., Aug 9, 2020
  2. NaelAmer Win User

Windows 10 Very Slow Login

Hi Arul,

What's with the slow login and unlocking in Windows 10? We're still suffering with the issue, we're using high end PCs, overclocked ones with SSDs and paid that much for speed, and Windows 10 comes to slow down our machines?!

Please raise this issue to higher level management or someone who can take a real step in fixing the issue ASAP.

Thank you.

NaelAmer, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 very slow startup

Hi,

I would like to know some information.

• Did you try the steps provided by Jayant Gupta in this thread?

• Are you facing any other issues using your PC?

If you have not tried the suggestions, I would suggest you to try the steps provided by Jayant Gupta in the thread and check if that helps.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Aug 10, 2020
  4. i need help with my website is very slow

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

i need help with my website is very slow

1. i need help with my website is very slow - Similar Threads - need help website

2. Very slow connecting to websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow connecting to websites: Hi!I have a new custom build machine with motherboard asus z790, 13th i9, lan cable, fresh windows 11 pro, updated to latest drivers…Everything works perfect - except painfully slow connection - even to router admin/settings. It connecting 10-20 seconds to every websites...
  3. Very slow connecting to websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow connecting to websites: Hi!I have a new custom build machine with motherboard asus z790, 13th i9, lan cable, fresh windows 11 pro, updated to latest drivers…Everything works perfect - except painfully slow connection - even to router admin/settings. It connecting 10-20 seconds to every websites...
  4. My pc is very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is very slow: Hello, A few days ago, I wanted to reset my computer because I had too many files and I wanted to get rid of them. When I reset it, I got an error and my computer kept restarting. I had to buy a new version of Window to get it to work and since then it has been extremely slow...
  5. Help Needed! PC freezing and acting very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Needed! PC freezing and acting very slow suddenly: Hello! I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 home. It has always acted fine, but starting just yesterday it suddenly started acting very slow. It now takes 3 times as long to start up and shut down, and webpages I open will take up to 10 seconds to open, and often now it...
  6. Help Needed! PC freezing and acting very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Needed! PC freezing and acting very slow suddenly: Hello! I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 home. It has always acted fine, but starting just yesterday it suddenly started acting very slow. It now takes 3 times as long to start up and shut down, and webpages I open will take up to 10 seconds to open, and often now it...
  7. Help Needed! PC freezing and acting very slow suddenly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. transfer data is very slow - HELP

transfer data is very slow - HELP: Hi. I have a really nice pc with great spec and several hard drives and ssds. The primary is an m.2, following by 1 ssd, 2 hd of 2tb 7200rpm and a backup one of 8tb. Im a apple user, but I decided to try windows. The first thing that Im trying to do is to copy my files to...
  9. I need very user friendly help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need very user friendly help: I have discs or CDs or whatever they are called that I've had for several years. Had to get a new computer & lost lots of programs. Trying to re-install embroidery type programs, digitizing, lettering, that type. When I put the disc in nothing happens. They used to start...
  10. Very slow windows 10, help.

Very slow windows 10, help.: Hello, I have an old netbook with an intel atom N270 processor with 2 Gb RAM. I have an W10Pro and its works very well but very slow. Can I do something for make it faster? Thank you for your help....