Windows 10: I need help with my windows 10 product key

Discus and support I need help with my windows 10 product key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a prebuilt computer and windows isnt activated and the windows product key isnt scratching. I have treid using a screw driver to scratch and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Manamsaww, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Manamsaww Win User

I need help with my windows 10 product key

I bought a prebuilt computer and windows isnt activated and the windows product key isnt scratching. I have treid using a screw driver to scratch and it still wont scratch. I need help. I need help with my windows 10 product key [​IMG]

:)

Manamsaww, Dec 30, 2018

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Product Key

Hi Oscar,

Since the laptop has no battery compartment wherein the product key is usually located, we recommend that you follow these steps to find your Windows product key:

• Press Windows + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter this command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
      and hit Enter.

Also, if you're looking to reinstall Windows 10 after a hardware replacement, we recommend that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if performing these steps resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Dec 30, 2018
  4. I need help with my windows 10 product key

Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

I need help with my windows 10 product key

1. I need help with my windows 10 product key - Similar Threads - need help product

2. I need my Windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my Windows 10 product key: I need my Windows 10 product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-windows-10-product-key/84a906eb-14ed-4370-aec1-4d59d73cba24
  3. I need my Windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need my Windows 10 product key: I need my Windows 10 product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-windows-10-product-key/84a906eb-14ed-4370-aec1-4d59d73cba24
  4. I need my Windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need help with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with product key: Seen a post saying to get this info and post a screenshot to get my product key any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-product-key/502bca14-d4d0-4887-8bd6-7cf13d93ee8a
  6. Need help with product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with product key: Seen a post saying to get this info and post a screenshot to get my product key any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-product-key/502bca14-d4d0-4887-8bd6-7cf13d93ee8a
  7. Pls i need help on my product key i need to upgrade windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pls i need help on my product key i need to upgrade windows 7 to 10: Im trying to upgrade my windows 7 pc to 10 but i can't because i need product key i tried the other app but it doesn't work on my product key.It said "this key didn't work.Please check it and try again,or try a different key".But yesterday i donwnload the windows 10 and its...
  8. Need help with product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help with product key.: Recently I upgraded a old pc, and the software glitched out and broke leaving me needing a new product key for Windows 10 Home. My friend told me I could contact support and ask to get a new product key, I couldn't find anything about it. Is it possible for me to get one? If...
  9. I need help with my product key

I need help with my product key: So, a couple months ago (2 months ago) I was warned that my product key would expire (I dont have any pictures of it but see the images from a different computer)... but guess what? when it hit the expiry date, nothing happened... it just stayed the way it was. All help is...
  10. In need of help accessing my product key

In need of help accessing my product key: I was gifted a windows 10 activation usb a few years ago, and I was wondering if I can somehow get that key. I can't find the usb not sure what I did with it but I recently bought an ssd, and I wanted to throw my os on it....