Windows 10: I need help with my windows computer

Discus and support I need help with my windows computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There’s this problem with the mouse, whenever I try moving it/clicking on something, it’ll either not move at all, or move to a completely random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Koda-Kun287, Sep 19, 2022.

1. I need help with my windows computer

There’s this problem with the mouse, whenever I try moving it/clicking on something, it’ll either not move at all, or move to a completely random place. If I’m in google and try moving the mouse it’ll zoom in as if I have two fingers on the mouse but I don’t. Does someone know how to fix this?

submitted by /u/Koda-Kun287
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Koda-Kun287, Sep 19, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 19, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 19, 2022
  4. swat354 Win User

I need help with my windows computer

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

I need help with my windows computer

1. I need help with my windows computer - Similar Threads - need help computer

2. I need help with my boyfriends computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with my boyfriends computer: so my boyfriend has a computer and i added my own account through his side of the computer it was good for a while then one day i decided to go on his computer and my account was gone and he has tried to figure it out and i have too and we have googled it and it doesn't help...
  3. I need help getting windows on my computer with no os

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help getting windows on my computer with no os: I recently built my first pc and I’m very new to all this though I’ve played tons on console in the past. Anyway I’ve finished building it and everything works it’s all plugged in and connected properly However I can’t get windows in my system cuz I only have Mac laptops any...
  4. Need help with my Computer

Need help with my Computer: I recently updated to Windows 10 update 2004 and the following day I used my computer I received multiple Werfault.Exe application error and svchost.exe application error. My desktop isn't loading(grey background) and so is my task bar(light blue circular loading icon). When...
  5. I need help with my computer

I need help with my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mat_Conte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ix8gku/i_need_help_with_my_computer/
  6. Need help with my computer.

Need help with my computer.: I just was just forced to update windows and at the tail end of it my computer black screened. Now everytime I start it up I get the error "Whea uncorrectable error". It was fine before the update so I don't know what to do. Also I am able to stay on the desktop in Safe mode...
  7. I need help with my computer.

I need help with my computer.: So after my computer updated, it started getting a little bit slow, but I could live with that. But after it updated again, every time it's either reset or turned on again, all documents are erased. Is there a way to fix thise or am I forever stuck with it? submitted by...
  8. I need help turning my computer on

I need help turning my computer on: I don’t know if this is the right subreddit to post this in, but I need help so please redirect me if it’s not right. About an hour ago I left to go eat dinner, and I left my computer on before I left. Now when I came back about thirty minutes ago, my computer was in sleep...
  9. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my computer: I had a scammer post his self as a fake person from comcast and deleted all of my document off my desk top computer now I can't get my printer to respond to this dell devices...
  10. i need help with my old computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i need help with my old computer: ok, so its a windows 10 local computer and i have forgotten the password, its really old but i got it to start i have a microsoft account computer that im using right now. so i cant make a reset password disk for my old computer, can anyone help? or tell me how to make one?...