Windows 10: I need help with network connection

Discus and support I need help with network connection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Long story short, i was watchong a movie yesterday and my internet connection stopped working, but cause im sick i didint want to do anything, so i log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Awilro, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Awilro Win User

I need help with network connection

Long story short, i was watchong a movie yesterday and my internet connection stopped working, but cause im sick i didint want to do anything, so i log on my pc today, and i saw that my wi fi doesn't show up, not even the iconAs you can see on photo below, my wifi button doesnt show up, but it works on my sisters laptop, which are basiclly the same, so i dont know what happened

:)

Awilro, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Mel Tar Win User

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Dec 6, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 6, 2022
  4. I need help with network connection

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

I need help with network connection

1. I need help with network connection - Similar Threads - need help network

2. I need help connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help connect to wifi: My computer, before being restarted due to facing an unexpected loop error, was able to connect to wifi while being setup. Right now, ethernet is enabled but I am unable to connect to wifi at all. How do I connect to wifi without buying a wifi adapter?Before this problem, I...
  3. I need help connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help connect to wifi: My computer, before being restarted due to facing an unexpected loop error, was able to connect to wifi while being setup. Right now, ethernet is enabled but I am unable to connect to wifi at all. How do I connect to wifi without buying a wifi adapter?Before this problem, I...
  4. I need help connecting to wifi

I need help connecting to wifi: Wifi wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-connecting-to-wifi/dc4a3bb9-bd46-4ba0-9fb6-4ac10f1c86f8
  5. I need help connecting to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help connecting to wifi: Wifi wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-connecting-to-wifi/dc4a3bb9-bd46-4ba0-9fb6-4ac10f1c86f8
  6. I need help with network connection

I need help with network connection: Long story short, i was watchong a movie yesterday and my internet connection stopped working, but cause im sick i didint want to do anything, so i log on my pc today, and i saw that my wi fi doesn't show up, not even the iconAs you can see on photo below, my wifi button...
  7. "Can't connect to this network" i need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Can't connect to this network" i need help: i just bought a refurbished pc. all is working fine until yesterday i had this problem. I've done my research and I have tried all the solution that I can find on Googlereset network setting, command prompt, uninstall wifi, updating Microsoft, etc.. I've become more anxious...
  8. NO NETWORK CONNECTION UNIDENTIFIED NETWORK NEED HELP ASAP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NO NETWORK CONNECTION UNIDENTIFIED NETWORK NEED HELP ASAP: I booted up my computer yesterday to find that i couldn't connect to the network, when i investigated further i found that my network was now showing it as a unidentified network no network access. I've spent the last 14 hours trying to solve this problem as i need to get on...
  9. I need help, I need to connect a printer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need help, I need to connect a printer: I have an hp laptop, I don't know much about installation and I need your help. I want to install a printer on my laptop, this printer shows that I can install it via USB or wireless...
  10. NETWORK CONNECTION NEEDS NETWORK CREDENTIAL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NETWORK CONNECTION NEEDS NETWORK CREDENTIAL: Hi, I actually having this problem: I am trying to connect to the other computer printer, but windows 10 has no homegroup. Another problem is that when i try to click computer1 in network it pop out a box "ENTER YOUR CREDENTIAL TO CONNECT TO...