Windows 10: I need help with OpenGL

Discus and support I need help with OpenGL in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I have a laptop with an AMD Radeon 535 Series and the Intel integrated graphics in it. The problem I'm having is, taht the Radeon 535 should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/albertkeinstein, Feb 10, 2020.

1. I need help with OpenGL

So, I have a laptop with an AMD Radeon 535 Series and the Intel integrated graphics in it. The problem I'm having is, taht the Radeon 535 should support up to OpenGL 4.6 but according to OpenGL Extensions Viewer I only have OpenGL 1.1 (The GPU is reported as GDI Generic in case that has anything to do with it). I have tried installing every driver i could find, I have uninstalled the device through the device manager and have reinstalled it, I have updated windows too but nothing seems to work. At this point I'm out of ideas so I'm asking if any of you know what might be going on. If you want to know any details about my system, just ask in the comments. Thanks.

submitted by /u/albertkeinstein
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/albertkeinstein, Feb 10, 2020
  2. eLPuSHeR Win User

openGL issues

Hmm. I think there is none for OpenGL -> D3D but there are some for the opposite... *cry

eLPuSHeR, Feb 10, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 10, 2020
  4. GSquadron Win User

I need help with OpenGL

OpenGL 4 book

I want to start learning OpenGL 4.0
    Don't suggest me OpenGL Insights and OpenGL Programming Guide since they both need a
    header file I don't really know where to find.
    I want a beginner book

(I know the OpenGL Programming Guide 8th is nearly coming out, but don't suggest me that too)

GSquadron, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

I need help with OpenGL

1. I need help with OpenGL - Similar Threads - need help OpenGL

2. need OpenGL 2.0 or higher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need OpenGL 2.0 or higher: I'm trying to use ultimaker cura for 3D printing on my laptop but it says it failed to probe openGL that it needs openGL 2.0 or higher. I'm not sure what else to do. If I could get some help I would greatly appreciate it.Thanks, Gage...
  3. need OpenGL 2.0 or higher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need OpenGL 2.0 or higher: I'm trying to use ultimaker cura for 3D printing on my laptop but it says it failed to probe openGL that it needs openGL 2.0 or higher. I'm not sure what else to do. If I could get some help I would greatly appreciate it.Thanks, Gage...
  4. need OpenGL 2.0 or higher

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Need OpenGL 2.0 or higher!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need OpenGL 2.0 or higher!: I've don't know if I just need to upgrade my computer. I've checked my PC is just running a GDI Generic on Windows 10 Pro running OpenGL 1.0. Is it possible just to download and upgrade my OpenGL to 2.0? Or do I need to just upgrade Many thanks...
  6. Need OpenGL 2.0 or higher!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need OpenGL 2.0 or higher!: I've don't know if I just need to upgrade my computer. I've checked my PC is just running a GDI Generic on Windows 10 Pro running OpenGL 1.0. Is it possible just to download and upgrade my OpenGL to 2.0? Or do I need to just upgrade Many thanks...
  7. OpenGL 3.3 Driver Needed

OpenGL 3.3 Driver Needed: So, I posted a question on the Microsoft help page a few months ago saying that Minecraft wouldn't work because my computer did not have an OpenGL version that supported Minecraft, and the only way I could fix it was by buying a new computer. So I did Now Finally Minecraft...
  8. HELP ME with openGL

HELP ME with openGL: so I downloaded stormworks on steam and when I try to get in the game it tells me that I need openGl 3.2 idk how to get it tho. Processor: Intel R PentiumR CPU G640 @ 2.80Hz Graphics card: IntelR HD Graphics...
  9. Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!

Odd OpenGL Problem. Help needed!: I got the latest version of Windows but I need the latest OpenGL driver. Why? For some reason I can't find it, and my M.U.G.E.N and SRB2 don't support it without it. I've searched for hours on end, darn, I even spent a whole 24 HOURS looking for it. If anyone has it, tell...
  10. Need help to get latest OpenGL version

Need help to get latest OpenGL version: I need a newer version pf open GL to run some games becuase my current version 1.1 isn't sufficient enough, & I need version 3.3, does anyone here know how to get that version please? I really need this thank you very much for any help...