Windows 10: I need help with power

Discus and support I need help with power in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When i have the power adapter connected the sleep option work perfectly fine but when i disconnect the power adapter and put the computer to sleep it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AYUSHSAGAR, Apr 14, 2022.

1. I need help with power

When i have the power adapter connected the sleep option work perfectly fine but when i disconnect the power adapter and put the computer to sleep it shuts down.Please help!

:)

AYUSHSAGAR, Apr 14, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 14, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 14, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

I need help with power

Power Icon disappeared

Hi Jane,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• Have you installed graphics drivers?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

And also install all the latest drivers (Graphic) from the manufacturer web site.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

I need help with power

1. I need help with power - Similar Threads - need help power

2. I need help with Power BI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with Power BI: I need help saving files in Power BI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-power-bi/fb4846cf-6aab-4040-87b6-de67902e1217
  3. I need help with Power BI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with Power BI: I need help saving files in Power BI https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-power-bi/fb4846cf-6aab-4040-87b6-de67902e1217
  4. NEED HELP about powering stuff

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NEED HELP about powering stuff: Hi everyone.Few days ago I turn on my PC but I noticed that all the fan chase fan and Processor fan are spinning the few second stop spinning it happens while the PC is in states of power button still on, but then I turn it off then turn it on again and it happens again while...
  5. NEED HELP about powering stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEED HELP about powering stuff: Hi everyone.Few days ago I turn on my PC but I noticed that all the fan chase fan and Processor fan are spinning the few second stop spinning it happens while the PC is in states of power button still on, but then I turn it off then turn it on again and it happens again while...
  6. NEED HELP about powering stuff

7. I need some help Kernel Power Error 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need some help Kernel Power Error 41: As title states I'm getting a bsod while gaming, running stress test. I have run multiple types. I have ran a memory diag multiple times. nothing. Changed from Windows 11 to 10. did not fix issue. I reset all OC to factory. As well as bios settings. Still BSODS. putting this...
  8. I need help with power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with power: When i have the power adapter connected the sleep option work perfectly fine but when i disconnect the power adapter and put the computer to sleep it shuts down.Please help!...
  9. I need help with power

I need help with power: When i have the power adapter connected the sleep option work perfectly fine but when i disconnect the power adapter and put the computer to sleep it shuts down.Please help!...
  10. Needing a little help with Power Supply

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Needing a little help with Power Supply: I have 2 computers that have the same Power Supply (Apevia 1100 watt Warlock). Now, i am assuming that's overkill and i'm just wasting electricity. Plus, I am wanting to go with Modular PSU's. Here is my system for my main computer: What modular PSU and watts would you...