Windows 10: I need help with radio status without Cortana

Discus and support I need help with radio status without Cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; I saw someone was able to fix the Bluetooth radio status using Cortana. Cortana doesn't exist for my computer, so how do you fix the "check Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by playerbeast, Jan 5, 2021.

1. I need help with radio status without Cortana

I saw someone was able to fix the Bluetooth radio status using Cortana. Cortana doesn't exist for my computer, so how do you fix the "check Bluetooth radio status NOT FIXED" thing without Cortana? and this is for windows 10, latest update

:)

playerbeast, Jan 5, 2021

2. Cortana not working

Hi,

Just to ensure that the settings are configured correctly, please try the steps below.

This issue may occur if location settings are not turned on for Cortana.

To turn on location settings for Cortana, I suggest you to try these steps and check if it helps.

• Click on Start Button and type Location in the search.

• Open Location Privacy Settings.

• Under the option "choose apps that can use your location" check if Cortana is turned on.

• If not turn on and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Joy Kemprai, Jan 5, 2021
  3. windows 10 Cortana

Hi Carmentaylor,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Dewdrop_ Win User

I need help with radio status without Cortana

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

I need help with radio status without Cortana

1. I need help with radio status without Cortana - Similar Threads - need help radio

2. Bluetooth Radio Status Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Radio Status Stopped Working: I am using AirPods to listen to music through my Dell Laptop Windows 10 however they cut out after roughly 5 minutes. They are still connected, however the computer thinks they are idle, and consequently stops playing audio. After troubleshooting Bluetooth, the troubleshooter...
  3. How do I fix Bluetooth radio status?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix Bluetooth radio status?: I troubleshooted Bluetooth today because I couldn’t connect to anything and the slider was missing. It say I have to check Bluetooth radio status. It can’t detect the issue and it says I ha e to determine Bluetooth radio status which also no issues were detected. I appreciate...
  4. Check Bluetooth radio status

Check Bluetooth radio status: For the last months my PC doesn´t let me add Bluetooth devices. Whenever I troubleshoot it, it says "Check Bluetooth radio status - Not fixed" and I have reinstalled all drivers, checked for driver updates, rebooted my PC countless times and so on. So far nothing has helped...
  5. Bluetooth Check Radio Status

Bluetooth Check Radio Status: Okay so randomly my computer likes to turn off my bluetooth and turn it back on. So I usually check the troubleshooter but this time it said Check Radio Status. I tried everything I can think of and I can't figure it out. Can someone please help me?...
  6. Bluetooth Check Radio Status Not Fixed

Bluetooth Check Radio Status Not Fixed: For some reason my bluetooth has just stopped working and I'm not sure how to fix it. I checked multiple forums and ran the troubleshooter multiple times and also restarted my computer. I reinstalled the drivers and everything too, but nothing is working and I can't find a...
  7. Bluetooth not working, says I have to check radio status?

Bluetooth not working, says I have to check radio status?: For some reaosn while I was doing work, suddenly my bluetooth stopped functioning, now there is no option to even turn it on. I used the Bluetooth troubleshooter to check whats going on and it says to "check bluetooth radio status" How do I do that?...
  8. Bluetooth radio status issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth radio status issue on Windows 10: [ATTACH] I've tried going into device manager and uninstalling Qualcomm, restarting pc, and running services.msc to make Bluetooth Support Service and Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service set on automatic but I'd still get this result when running troubleshooting tests on...
  9. Need help with Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Cortana: It would appear that some time back I deleted Cortana from my Windows 10. I want to reinstate it, can it be reinstalled? 142040
  10. Need Help with Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help with Cortana: Hello, I have a question on how to fix this. I have a Logitech Vx Revolution mouse and whenever I move the mouse, left click, or do any activity with it Cortana pops up. I thought maybe it was just the mouse, so I took it and plugged it into my dad's computer but it doesn't...