Windows 10: I need help with reinstalling Windows. Basically, I installed Parrot OS, wanting to try it...

Discus and support I need help with reinstalling Windows. Basically, I installed Parrot OS, wanting to try it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; "Install now" and another one in the bottom left that says smaller "Repair Computer". If I click on Install now, the first page I get is windows asking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hayliox, Dec 14, 2019.

1. I need help with reinstalling Windows. Basically, I installed Parrot OS, wanting to try it...

"Install now" and another one in the bottom left that says smaller "Repair Computer". If I click on Install now, the first page I get is windows asking for support pilots and asks me to find it because he doesn't find it. When I try to search it, there's the usual "My PC" "Documents" etc but the only C: is my usb key that I booted on. There is also X: which is called Boot. My hard drive doesn't seem to appear and I need help honestly

submitted by /u/Hayliox
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hayliox, Dec 14, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 14, 2019
  4. lynx29 Win User

I need help with reinstalling Windows. Basically, I installed Parrot OS, wanting to try it...

help me install Lineage OS, I made a video of where I am stuck at

video here, watch at 1.25x or 1.5x speed to save time... I downloaded latest Lineage OS for my phone ZTE Axon 7 Mini, (it does not make you root the phone to install this OS and I don't want to root it, beause I want netflix still to work), well anyways, I follow all the official steps listed on lineage OS website https://download.lineageos.org/tulip and you will see in the video where I get stuck, someone help me get past this part please, thanks!

lynx29, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

I need help with reinstalling Windows. Basically, I installed Parrot OS, wanting to try it...

1. I need help with reinstalling Windows. Basically, I installed Parrot OS, wanting to try it... - Similar Threads - need help reinstalling

2. Okay so I have a dell latitude 7480 with windows 10, and I tried installing parrot os...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Okay so I have a dell latitude 7480 with windows 10, and I tried installing parrot os...: Okay so I have a dell latitude 7480 with windows 10, and I tried installing parrot os alongside it. Successfully. Now I have to uninstall it because it's causing issues with online school. I tried deleting the parrot partition and now I'm kinda stuck I can boot into bios and...
  3. I want to reinstall windows 10 on my laptop. Need help regarding this?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to reinstall windows 10 on my laptop. Need help regarding this?: So, I purchased my Lenovo laptop last year which comes with windows 10 Home Single Language 64EN-English along with OEM licence and Home and student office 2019 with license. Right now I am running windows 11 on my machine but it is heavy according to me. So, I want to...
  4. I want to reinstall windows 10 on my laptop. Need help regarding this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to reinstall windows 10 on my laptop. Need help regarding this?: So, I purchased my Lenovo laptop last year which comes with windows 10 Home Single Language 64EN-English along with OEM licence and Home and student office 2019 with license. Right now I am running windows 11 on my machine but it is heavy according to me. So, I want to...
  5. i want to install my original windows 7home basic os online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to install my original windows 7home basic os online: i want to install my old windows 7 home basic online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-my-original-windows-7home-basic/df93ad2a-ab77-45c2-88fd-4c41721c2b5e
  6. i want to install my original windows 7home basic os online

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to install my original windows 7home basic os online: i want to install my old windows 7 home basic online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-install-my-original-windows-7home-basic/df93ad2a-ab77-45c2-88fd-4c41721c2b5e
  7. i want to reinstall windows 10,help

i want to reinstall windows 10,help: so hi :) i want to reinstall windows 10 i have never done it i have only factory reseted it so i want a clean reinstall but i dont know what drives to delete the biggest drive is my hdd,the one thats called stuff,partition 4 is my ssd so please respond i want to reinstall...
  8. I need help reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help reinstalling windows: My computer recently experienced a “Critical Process Died” error and now it won’t boot, it’s on a loop where it says that the automatic repair didn’t work. I’ve tried many different solutions but none of them worked. The only option I have left is reinstalling window. The...
  9. I Need Help Installing an OS

I Need Help Installing an OS: I have a HP Stream '14. It has very low storage think its about 15GB, so I tried deleting some files. Being the idiot that I am, I think I ended up deleting some important Windows files before turning off my laptop, and when I turned it back on, well, there's some "no boot"...
  10. Need help with OS installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with OS installation: [ATTACH] So I'm gonna be building a new pc soon and putting all my existing drives into that one. My old pc is going to go to my brother and I have a drive for that already. I want to install windows on that drive already, so when all of the parts come, he can instantly...