Windows 10: I need help with starting up my coomputer

Discus and support I need help with starting up my coomputer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok so like one day i was trying to install a game and i needed space so i looked at the system files and they took up alot of space so i delted them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zaiahxx, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Zaiahxx Win User

I need help with starting up my coomputer

Ok so like one day i was trying to install a game and i needed space so i looked at the system files and they took up alot of space so i delted them like an idiot but the next day i woke up and turned on my computer it says your computer needs to be repaired log file C:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt and so i looked up on yt how to fix it and it didnt work and the next day it says Your PC?device needs to be repaired

The application or operating system couldnt be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors

File:\WINDOWS\system32\winload.efi

error code: 0xc0000359

and brings me up to the troubleshooting options

please help

:)

Zaiahxx, Sep 24, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 24, 2020
  3. a111087 Win User
    3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Sep 24, 2020
  4. I need help with starting up my coomputer

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

I need help with starting up my coomputer

1. I need help with starting up my coomputer - Similar Threads - need help starting

2. I need help to start my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to start my computer: So I was converting from MBR to gpt to turn on uefi bios but then when I restarted it showing no bootable device found plz insert one and try again. Can anyone help me with this...
  3. I need help to start my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help to start my computer: So I was converting from MBR to gpt to turn on uefi bios but then when I restarted it showing no bootable device found plz insert one and try again. Can anyone help me with this...
  4. I need help to start my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 'Other User' the only Log In showing up in Start up because of my meddling - I need help...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    'Other User' the only Log In showing up in Start up because of my meddling - I need help...: I tried to unhide, what I believed earlier, was a hidden 'Guest' User on my Windows 10 PC. I searched the internet and found one tech website that seemed ok. So I followed their instructions only to realise at the end, that what they were actually telling me was what NOT to...
  6. I medded up. I need help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I medded up. I need help.: I was installing chromium os in my old laptop which had windows 10. I booted chromium os through a flash drive and then cleared my hard drive to install chromium os. That resulted in the deletion of windows 10. Now I am creating a bootable USB for windows from the official...
  7. I Need Help i messed up and

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Need Help i messed up and: and totally wiped my C dive now I cant get It back can someone please help I was running win 10 pro 64 my computer is an AsRock p67 Exstreme4 gen 3 p.1.10-15a with 4 cores running 16 gb ram Basicly I made the mistake after coping the C drive thinking I was them able to...
  8. My start and settings won't open, I need help

in Windows 10 Customization
    My start and settings won't open, I need help: I opened my pc and the start menu won't open and the setting won't open. I need help ASAP, live hcat takes so long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-start-and-settings-wont-open-i-need-help/fb963ae6-aa30-4ed8-8d09-43e7822dfb6c
  9. Need help stopping computer start up locks

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help stopping computer start up locks: Last time I posted it was about my PC locking up at start up So I'll just update The lockup went away after 5 hours I changed my password and managed to log in And it still locks up from time to time and in order to reset it I go into safe mode and restart And when I...
  10. Need help with start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with start up: After my last update, I sign in to my profile on my computer and it just stalls there and the dots symbol just spins. How can I get it to work. I'm running windows 10. * Moved from IE(other)/Windows(other)...