Windows 10: I need help with storage!!!

Discus and support I need help with storage!!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ive set my defaults to install apllications on disk D with 500 gb yet it still wont do it. Then when i move my games to disk d they wont allow me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ClutchIn3rdBen, Dec 4, 2019.

1. I need help with storage!!!

Ive set my defaults to install apllications on disk D with 500 gb yet it still wont do it. Then when i move my games to disk d they wont allow me to play it because disk c is still the default desktop. how can i switch d to be the primary for windows 10 and c to be secondary

:)

ClutchIn3rdBen, Dec 4, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 4, 2019
  4. I need help with storage!!!

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

I need help with storage!!!

1. I need help with storage!!! - Similar Threads - need help storage

2. I need help with my storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help with my storage: My storage shows full and has a red color on it but I dont save and download anything. I have 512 GB storage and I dont know what is consuming my storage. I need help on cleaning them. I run disc clean up and it will only free minimal storage only. It is still almost full....
  3. I need help with my storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my storage: My storage shows full and has a red color on it but I dont save and download anything. I have 512 GB storage and I dont know what is consuming my storage. I need help on cleaning them. I run disc clean up and it will only free minimal storage only. It is still almost full....
  4. I need help with my storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Missing storage Need urgent help

Missing storage Need urgent help: Hello.I have an SSD with 237 GB space, and all of it is formatted for C drive.So today I was searching YouTube for a tutorial on how to increase SSD speed. There, I came across this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLAhMiSM49wIt told me how to increase SSD speed with...
  6. Storage help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Storage help?: submitted by /u/CaptEpic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l36g1m/storage_help/
  7. Need help configure storage drive

Need help configure storage drive: I just got a Dell XPS 8930 running Windows 10 Pro with a OS C: 220 Gb OS SSD and a DATA D: 930 Gb Data hd. The computer was shipped configured to save new data to to the OS hd. After I discovered it a few months later, a rather disgruntled Dell rep helped me to configure to...
  8. I need help with the storage

I need help with the storage: I need help with my windows 10 laptop (110s) my laptop has 32 gb of storage 27gb are system stuff and 2gb are apps But then it started bigger for no reason from 3gb to 4gb and then to 3gb and stays there i cleaned the disk and i also cleaned the temporary files and still 3gb...
  9. I need storage help

I need storage help: first of all, I need to know if it's normal for windows 10 64 bit version to take up 1tb out of your 2tb HDD and if not what can I do about it when I start the bootup screen it says boot up windows 931gb (1tb) what should I do cause they say that windows is supposed to take...
  10. General help needed Micro sd storage

in Windows 10 Support
    General help needed Micro sd storage: Hi all, I'm new to the forums, been lurking a while though. I have a NextBook Flexx10 with Bing that I upgraded to Windows 10 the first day I got it. Here's my configuration... I am using a Sandisk ultra plus micro SD card mapped to a folder on the C: drive, treating the...