Windows 10: I need help with the same problems as 2 december 2019!

Discus and support I need help with the same problems as 2 december 2019! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need help with av earlier asked qustion,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by logomagny, Dec 6, 2019.

1. logomagny Win User

I need help with the same problems as 2 december 2019!

logomagny, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 6, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

1. I need help with the same problems as 2 december 2019! - Similar Threads - need help same

2. I need help with this problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this problem.: The problem is any game I start from either desktop or xbox app it always says signing in at the bottom right corner of my screen and never signs in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-problem/c3e9132f-3427-4880-ac3c-7b6d982d6f10
  3. I need help with this problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with this problem.: The problem is any game I start from either desktop or xbox app it always says signing in at the bottom right corner of my screen and never signs in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-problem/c3e9132f-3427-4880-ac3c-7b6d982d6f10
  4. I Have the same problem...HELP

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I Have the same problem...HELP: My son has his own windows 10 PC and when we set it up he was the only user and thus the administrator for the machine. However, I was set up to have family control. I have never had a problem restricting and/or allowing access to screen time until a couple of days ago. I...
  5. December 2019 W10 Update Created two Problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    December 2019 W10 Update Created two Problems: Currently I have W10 Home Ver 1909, OS build 18363.836. Prior to the Dec 2019 update, two things worked perfectly: I could cause my laptop to enter Sleep using Start > Power > Sleep; and I had used Settings to cause the computer to allow a screensaver upon inactivity but not...
  6. Microsoft Update In December 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Update In December 2019: My computer had auto Microsoft update done this week between 12.23 & 12.26 My desktop went back to brand new/start over and I do not have any of my personal folders pictures/excel and word documents/itune library How do I get everything back?...
  7. Microsoft December 2019 Security Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft December 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes December 2019 Security Updates Release Date: December 10, 2019 The December security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps SQL Server...
  8. Microsoft December 2019 Security Updates

Microsoft December 2019 Security Updates: Release Notes December 2019 Security Updates Release Date: December 10, 2019 The December security release consists of security updates for the following software: Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps SQL Server...
  9. 20H1 due for Release December 2019?

20H1 due for Release December 2019?: I've seen several press articles which say that 20H1 is due to be released early - in December 2019. Apparently, the logic (?) behind this is that Microsoft are to align Windows 10 & Azure development cycles and release dates. Is there any credence to this?...
  10. Tethering after December 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tethering after December 2019: Hi, I use a win 10 laptop tethering to a Lumia win 10 , version 1709 mobile. After December 2019 will it be secure to carry on tethering or should I buy a new mobile...