Windows 10: I need help with the windows 10 driver problem. Go to my last post on this subreddit to see...

Discus and support I need help with the windows 10 driver problem. Go to my last post on this subreddit to see... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wllex168 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wllex168, Mar 3, 2021.

1. I need help with the windows 10 driver problem. Go to my last post on this subreddit to see...

/u/Wllex168, Mar 3, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 3, 2021
  4. I need help with the windows 10 driver problem. Go to my last post on this subreddit to see...

No wifi driver post windows 10 install

Hi Jasper,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to update the Wi-fi driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network Adapter from the list.
    • Right click on the Wi-fi driver and click on the option Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

I need help with the windows 10 driver problem. Go to my last post on this subreddit to see...

1. I need help with the windows 10 driver problem. Go to my last post on this subreddit to see... - Similar Threads - need help driver

2. i need help i cannot see my network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help i cannot see my network: i am unable to see my network here is a picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-cannot-see-my-network/df2748cf-b781-4946-a0db-82fcf6443815
  3. i need help i cannot see my network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help i cannot see my network: i am unable to see my network here is a picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-i-cannot-see-my-network/df2748cf-b781-4946-a0db-82fcf6443815
  4. i need help i cannot see my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Is this the right subreddit to ask help for my problem? I've been bothered with issue of...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this the right subreddit to ask help for my problem? I've been bothered with issue of...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/farcelibra [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkf1xr/is_this_the_right_subreddit_to_ask_help_for_my/
  6. Need help with ethernet problem and to lazy to rewrite the post

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with ethernet problem and to lazy to rewrite the post: https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/kbv848/ethernet_on_my_z490_gaming_x_not_working/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf submitted by /u/The-sly-goat [link] [comments]...
  7. Need help with Raid Windows dont see my raid or drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with Raid Windows dont see my raid or drivers: Need help with Raid Windows dont see my raid or drivers ok i went into Bios did my raid came out while installing windows there is no hdd or any raid so this must be drivers but how and witch ones do i need ? many thanks...
  8. I need help with my drivers

I need help with my drivers: Whenever I boot up my computer and I look to see if I'm connected to the internet, most of the time I'm connected to the internet, it says "Internet access unavailable" and I forgot the command to download the drivers... I'm pretty sure it's not "DISM.exe /online...
  9. Windows 10 Audio driver problem, need some help.

Windows 10 Audio driver problem, need some help.: Hello, Im new here. I have a few questions. I have upgraded to windows 10 about a week ago but everytime I turn my pc on, it says HVECK is not supported by this OS. My audio driver is VIA High Definition Audio driver. It seems like they dont have an updated driver for...
  10. Wifi Driver and Taskbar problems, I need help

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi Driver and Taskbar problems, I need help: Ok let me start by saying I don't know much about this stuff so bear with me plz. I have two problems: 1. Every time I restart or startup my computer the wifi driver does not work so I have to uninstall it then reinstall it. My computer is a Lenovo y510p the driver that I...