Windows 10: I need help with these random network performance spikes

Discus and support I need help with these random network performance spikes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I have a question. I keep getting these spikes whenever I run anything such as a game, discord, chrome etc. when I play for example warzone my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Oniel Brito, Mar 29, 2023.

1. I need help with these random network performance spikes

Hello I have a question. I keep getting these spikes whenever I run anything such as a game, discord, chrome etc. when I play for example warzone my game will just instantly close after about half an hour. I’ve tried so many methods and I even reinstalled windows and it’s still happening. At this point I believe it’s something with my internet. Any ideas on what it could be, what I could or should do? It’s been happening for about a week and a half now. Please help me and thank you in advance

:)

Oniel Brito, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

I need help with these random network performance spikes

1. I need help with these random network performance spikes - Similar Threads - need help random

2. I need help with these random network performance spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with these random network performance spikes: Hello I have a question. I keep getting these spikes whenever I run anything such as a game, discord, chrome etc. when I play for example warzone my game will just instantly close after about half an hour. I’ve tried so many methods and I even reinstalled windows and it’s...
  3. I need help with these random network performance spikes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with these random network performance spikes: Hello I have a question. I keep getting these spikes whenever I run anything such as a game, discord, chrome etc. when I play for example warzone my game will just instantly close after about half an hour. I’ve tried so many methods and I even reinstalled windows and it’s...
  4. Random Crashes. I need help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashes. I need help.: So my PC has been randomly crashing for a month now. I had this issue back in November when i built it. But i changed my ram and it got fixed for a good 2 Months. Since mid January however the Problems started again. I don't know what else to do. Ive swapped the SSD and the...
  5. Random Crashes. I need help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashes. I need help.: So my PC has been randomly crashing for a month now. I had this issue back in November when i built it. But i changed my ram and it got fixed for a good 2 Months. Since mid January however the Problems started again. I don't know what else to do. Ive swapped the SSD and the...
  6. Random Crashes. I need help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Ethernet spike and performance issue

Ethernet spike and performance issue: The entire laptop is running slowly. It is new a few months ago, bit a Core i7 processor & 64gB RAM, both of which look ok on the task manager's performance tab. But Ethernet usage is spiking periodically. How can I discover what is causing this?****Original Title: What is...
  8. Network spikes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network spikes: So ive just started having this issue but i had to switch off ethernet to wireless but i notice that ive been having constent ping spikes and ive tried muiltple routers and even my own phone cellular data and i still have the issue can i please get some help...
  9. Disk performance 100% and random spikes help please

Disk performance 100% and random spikes help please: I have seen many different solutions to this problem of having your disk at 100%. If I stop super fetch it helps but I still have spikes that freeze applications. I don't want to permanently stop super fetch if I don't have to as it sounds like a helpful application. I...
  10. CPU spikes and performance lag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU spikes and performance lag: Hi everyone. During the past few days I have a problem regarding my computer performance. Problem: -My computer is getting random performance lags that last 3-5 seconds. -The cpu usage will jump when it happens; anywhere from 50-100%. -Large Ethernet spikes as well....