Windows 10: I need help with this error

Discus and support I need help with this error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, ive been trying to use this thing ive downloaded, but everytime i try log in / run it i get this message for Microsoft .NET framework'index was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cocoontop, May 8, 2022.

1. cocoontop Win User

I need help with this error

Hey, ive been trying to use this thing ive downloaded, but everytime i try log in / run it i get this message for Microsoft .NET framework'index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index.See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeExc

:)

cocoontop, May 8, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 8, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 8, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I need help with this error :cool:

jmcslob, May 8, 2022
Thema:

1. I need help with this error - Similar Threads - need help error

2. i need help with error 0x8080000000000000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with error 0x8080000000000000: when ever i try to delete a error code this error appears stopping me from deleting errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-error-0x8080000000000000/8c029287-d1bb-48d9-a1ef-bd727428bd88
  3. I need help with error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with error 0xc000007b: So I have been expriencing this error lately. I think it is from me completely cleaning out my pc and rebooting it. Supposedly alot of dll files are missing and messing with specific aplications. I have reinstalled and updated DirectX, all of the Microsoft Visual C++ apps,...
  4. I need help with error 0xc000007b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with error 0xc000007b: So I have been expriencing this error lately. I think it is from me completely cleaning out my pc and rebooting it. Supposedly alot of dll files are missing and messing with specific aplications. I have reinstalled and updated DirectX, all of the Microsoft Visual C++ apps,...
  5. I need help with this MSRA error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this MSRA error: This error occurs when I try to access some machines in my domain through MSRA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-msra-error/a9ade3d2-1d00-4ed4-a455-b69ff142e5b9
  6. I need help with this MSRA error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with this MSRA error: This error occurs when I try to access some machines in my domain through MSRA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-this-msra-error/a9ade3d2-1d00-4ed4-a455-b69ff142e5b9
  7. I need help with a pc error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with a pc error: I have removed the latest update due to the fact my audio wasn't working now I have ran into some issues I have an error message on starting my pc and all restore and recovery solutions are not working...
  8. I need help with this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with this error: Hey, ive been trying to use this thing ive downloaded, but everytime i try log in / run it i get this message for Microsoft .NET framework'index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index.See the end of this message...
  9. I need help with this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with this error: Hey, ive been trying to use this thing ive downloaded, but everytime i try log in / run it i get this message for Microsoft .NET framework'index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index.See the end of this message...
  10. I need help on this error.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help on this error.: [ATTACH] How do I get rid of this pop up message? it always appears when I open 32 bit files (Well, I assume that's when it happens) and I tried every single solution I could find on the internet, I used the command prompt, I replaced the wininet with an online substitute,...