Windows 10: I need help with this “No Connection, Secured” issue, please I have online classes

Discus and support I need help with this “No Connection, Secured” issue, please I have online classes in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have been getting this network issue where my internet just disconnects itself saying “No Connection, Secured” I have this issue for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kaguuu, Dec 15, 2020.

1. /u/Kaguuu Win User

I need help with this “No Connection, Secured” issue, please I have online classes

Hello everyone, I have been getting this network issue where my internet just disconnects itself saying “No Connection, Secured”

I have this issue for 2 days now, I have been watching videos of how to fix my problem. I have online classes and I really need to fix it right now.

I have tried millions of techniques but they only gave me band-aid solutions, my internet will just do the No Connection thing.

Thanks for the help.

submitted by /u/Kaguuu
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kaguuu, Dec 15, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Dec 15, 2020
  4. I need help with this “No Connection, Secured” issue, please I have online classes

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

I need help with this “No Connection, Secured” issue, please I have online classes

1. I need help with this “No Connection, Secured” issue, please I have online classes - Similar Threads - need help “No

2. Please I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please I need help: I've looked up so much and tried so much. It started after doing a pc update overnight while I went to bed. I woke up and logged in after the log in screen it goes black, I've got into safe mode, automatic repair doesn't work, resetting goes about 50% of the way then says it...
  3. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  4. Please please I need help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Please please I need help: PC dont recognize my password anymore. Says incorrect but it isnt. I restarted multiple times but I cant sign in and Im afraid that my account might be locked if I continue doing this without successful result. Im consulting and I want to sign in now. I need help please ....
  5. Please please I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. BSOD help please, I need my pc for online classes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD help please, I need my pc for online classes: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BenjieOcampo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jofira/bsod_help_please_i_need_my_pc_for_online_classes/
  7. please i need help with this

please i need help with this: i was messing around with user account control and must've done something bad because now i have zero access or permission to do anything, i can't install or uninstall stuff basically can't do anything that requires administrative permission or whatever and i can't even go to...
  8. Have driver issue that I need help with.

Have driver issue that I need help with.: For the past few months I have been having issues with my pc. Sometimes when I restart my pc I will get BSOD errors such as Critical_Process_Died, and System_Service_Exception. I run an OC on my 8600k, as well as XMP on my DDR4 3000mhz RAM. Normally when I have this issue I...
  9. I NEED HELP! I am having connectivity issues within apps.

I NEED HELP! I am having connectivity issues within apps.: Hello, I am yet to be sure if this is a windows problem or discord. However, Whenever I join a call in discord my wifi on my PC stops and I am disconnected from the internet and it takes about 10 mins to come back on and if I join again the same thing happens. If anyone knows...
  10. I need help PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help PLEASE: How to delete a recurring event from the calendar and in notifications permanently .It's driving me nuts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-please/a43af010-751d-4dd6-b19a-5246fc1af27c