Windows 10: I need help with updates

Discus and support I need help with updates in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So for a while now I have had this issue and it's been irritating me a lot lately. EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to turn on my PC because I mainly use it for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rockycanyons, Jul 15, 2020.

1. I need help with updates

So for a while now I have had this issue and it's been irritating me a lot lately. EVERY SINGLE TIME I try to turn on my PC because I mainly use it for one thing and as a result time is always wasted and I get late for my meet which results in my mom getting mad at me for being late (not the one who is doing the meet) and I'm tired of that. I've tried to update it but it always states update failed undoing changes. I check the support and that doesn't work. I'm at a loss of words right now. I'm desperate. Yes. I checked the update thing in settings and it says I'm all caught up but I KEEP GETTING THIS NOTIFICATION to update and it's just irritating me and I'm annoyed. If you want to know what device I have it's windows 10 home. Yes, I have enough storage so that isn't an issue. It's like I don't know what to do. I need help here, please! Can someone from Microsoft help me here? Like what am I supposed to do? I don't like getting in contact with customer support because it's "apparently" a bot. And like what can I do...? I'm deaf (which means I can't hear) so I can't call them directly. I doubt they allow text messages so like can someone help me here. That last thing I just have thought of was Reddit. So I need help. I'm a little "tech-savvy" but not when it comes to this I'm not able to do this stuff. I asked my family and they can't figure it out. I need someone in Microsoft that probably has seen this issue a dozen times to help, please. I'm desperate.

submitted by /u/rockycanyons
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rockycanyons, Jul 15, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 15, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jul 15, 2020
  4. I need help with updates

window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

I need help with updates

1. I need help with updates - Similar Threads - need help updates

2. I need help with updating these.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with updating these.: I have no odea on how to update these.Windows update shows no updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-updating-these/085754be-068b-4808-94b9-ce37072d053c
  3. I need help with updating these.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with updating these.: I have no odea on how to update these.Windows update shows no updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-updating-these/085754be-068b-4808-94b9-ce37072d053c
  4. I need help with updates please!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help with updates please!: I am currently trying to download something to my laptop, but every time I try to do so, it tells me "It's time to update your device" and gives me the option to "Go to Microsoft Store" or "Update now". . If I try to go to the store, it tells me to select an application to...
  5. I need help with updating window

I need help with updating window: [ATTACH] This is what it says and when I search on youtube they told me to go to services which I did and this happened [ATTACH] Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-updating-window/3dff91fe-b949-4284-ab0b-339406e818b8
  6. i need help w updating.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i need help w updating.: so i have a big problem. i can neither download minecraft in my microsoft store nor can i update my windows10. last update was 25 days ago, and whenever i try to update it keep saying fail with the code thing as 0x80080005 and ive tried everything i could find on google. ive...
  7. I need help with the Windows Update.

I need help with the Windows Update.: Since approximately September 2019 I have tried to update my PC from 1809 to 1903. That failed after thirty or more attempts. Now I can update it to 1909 apparently and I have tried it a dozen times already nothing seems to do it. Its always 0x8007002 error code and I just...
  8. Update is stuck, I need help

Update is stuck, I need help: Help I started an update from 1083 to 1903 and its stuck. Its happened to me before with Windows 7 but this is important. REALLY IMPORTANT. this computer has all the stuff, games, everything. I really need to save this. What do I do? EDIT:it started doing the thing and it's...
  9. I need help installing updates

I need help installing updates: when i go into my settings to update my laptop it comes back with a thing that says we have had problems installing updates. I have let it sit all night trying to get all the updates done but it wont do anything. There was an important update that needed to be done 2 years...
  10. I need help with windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with windows update: I tried to update windows and it didn't work it only said "There were some problems installing updates" and it gave me this code (0x80070424). Please help . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-windows-update/fb435e4b-6fa3-4486-bb65-b03bdc801b3f