Windows 10: I need help with wifi problems any suggestions

Discus and support I need help with wifi problems any suggestions in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; wifi lag latencv so bad* Moved from Community Center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NoFlexZone4931, May 30, 2023.

1. I need help with wifi problems any suggestions

wifi lag latencv so bad* Moved from Community Center

:)

NoFlexZone4931, May 30, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 30, 2023
  3. Wifi Toggle Suggestion

Could the shortcut to turn on/off WiFi on Windows Phone be 'pin-able'? It's one of my most used functions.

Is this the best place for suggestions?

Thanks, Chris.

MrChrisMurray, May 30, 2023
  4. Bob338 Win User

I need help with wifi problems any suggestions

Wifi and browser problems with windows 10

I'll tell you how I fixed an identical problem on a ASUS laptop that had run perfectly on Windows 7 and ran well on W10 from January until the Anniversary update in early August. I tried everything I found on this forum and two others. Nothing worked. The last thing someone suggested was disabling the adapter and using a WiFi dongle. Problem continued. Nobody suggested changing the wireless network adapter. I bought and installed an Intel 7260 WiFi card and just used the driver which was downloaded on the reboot after the install. All problems solved!!

I must have wasted two months reading and trying everything. Even the manufacturer support inferred I needed a new machine though they sent me a Windows 8.1 driver to try, with the same result.

I'd suggest contacting the manufacturer to determine if they white list any cards and see if they have suggestions for a compatible card. They may want you to buy another laptop but if the cards aren't white listed, a simple card swap to one compatible with Windows 10 seems to be the answer.

Bob338, May 30, 2023
Thema:

I need help with wifi problems any suggestions

1. I need help with wifi problems any suggestions - Similar Threads - need help wifi

2. I need help with wifi problems any suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with wifi problems any suggestions: wifi lag latencv so bad* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-wifi-problems-any-suggestions/4f6a8f74-221c-43d8-9391-b0879b5b1e36
  3. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any suggestions?: Can't accept the agreement when trying to download vscode. The I accept button doesn't seem to work. I've tried several times to re-run it and always the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-suggestions/026bf5e4-9c33-436c-a812-931dd041c1a0
  4. Need a new graphic card, any suggestion?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need a new graphic card, any suggestion?: Hello all, I have a HP - Compaq HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Small Form Factor, in which a NVIDIA gt 1030 was running the graphics until it died on Wednesday. I am wondering if any of you have suggestions for a replacement, given the small form factor of the desktop, and the need for...
  5. I need a suggestion!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need a suggestion!: I want to use ROS and Gazebo in wsl2. But wsl2 requires me to have 2004build. My computer currently has 1909 build and windows is not showing the updates automatically. Should I update using the update tool or should I wait ??? And is it a good idea to use ros and gazebo on...
  6. Need your help/suggestions.

Need your help/suggestions.: Hello r/Windows10. I am very curious about whether I should update my laptop or not. Specs are: Intel Core i5 3210M CPU @ 2.50 GHz 4 GB RAM 64 bit Windows 10 Pro 1903 I don't have any graphics card or SSD on this laptop. Should I update my Windows 10 1903 to 2004 latest?...
  7. I need help fixing strange wifi problem.

I need help fixing strange wifi problem.: I need help fixing this weird WiFi problem. Everytime I plug in my laptop the WiFi speed drops a good 10 Mbps and my ping raises form 10-14 to 34-40. I have no clue what causes it. My WiFi drivers are up-to-date. I have a ASUS Vivobook X543U. I have been struggling with this...
  8. Need my background back, any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need my background back, any suggestions?: I had a beautiful background in 1803 and it is now blurred in 1903. Any suggestions on how to unblur my background in login screen? I've tried everything on Microsoft website. No success. 140750
  9. Problem with Audio. Any Suggestions?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Audio. Any Suggestions?: Hi, I just built a computer, and I'm having a small annoying issue. Build ASUS M5A97 R2.0 AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.70 GHz 4 GB Corsair XMS3 1333 mhz DDR3 250 GB HDD Geforce GT 630 Deep Cool Tesserect BF Case 450 W power supply. I had this system in an older...
  10. Wifi Driver and Taskbar problems, I need help

in Windows 10 Support
    Wifi Driver and Taskbar problems, I need help: Ok let me start by saying I don't know much about this stuff so bear with me plz. I have two problems: 1. Every time I restart or startup my computer the wifi driver does not work so I have to uninstall it then reinstall it. My computer is a Lenovo y510p the driver that I...