Windows 10: I Need Help With Windows Video Editor

Discus and support I Need Help With Windows Video Editor in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I am having some problems with the Windows Video Editor! It says that these files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XXTGTBRADLEYXX, Jun 6, 2020.

1. I Need Help With Windows Video Editor

/u/XXTGTBRADLEYXX, Jun 6, 2020

2. video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Jun 6, 2020
  3. video editor

Hi,

With regard to your concern about video editor, we suggest that you use our Feedback Hub so that our Software Engineers and Software Developers will be able to check your feature requests. Go to
    App list > Feedback Hub.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

I Need Help With Windows Video Editor

How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

Bree, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

I Need Help With Windows Video Editor

1. I Need Help With Windows Video Editor - Similar Threads - Need Help Video

2. I need help with a problem with the windows 10 video editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with a problem with the windows 10 video editor: Whenever i make a project and i try to place it in the storyboard, the mp4 is an error saying "We cant read this file" and i know that it will accept mp4s cause ive put in mp4s into the storyboard. Please help me...
  3. I need help with a problem with the windows 10 video editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with a problem with the windows 10 video editor: Whenever i make a project and i try to place it in the storyboard, the mp4 is an error saying "We cant read this file" and i know that it will accept mp4s cause ive put in mp4s into the storyboard. Please help me...
  4. Windows Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Video Editor: Ok, So, I moved all the files from the folder that Windows Video Editor saved the copies of the seperate files to my external hard-driive, In order to make room to make/edit more videos, And now everything says "We can't find this file" and I tried to make a one picture 3...
  5. Windows Video Editor

Windows Video Editor: Ok, So, I moved all the files from the folder that Windows Video Editor saved the copies of the seperate files to my external hard-driive, In order to make room to make/edit more videos, And now everything says "We can't find this file" and I tried to make a one picture 3...
  6. Windows Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Video Editor: Ok, So, I moved all the files from the folder that Windows Video Editor saved the copies of the seperate files to my external hard-driive, In order to make room to make/edit videos, And now everything says "We can't find this file" and I tried to make a one picture 3 second...
  7. Windows Video editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Video editor: My son is making a movie, but it freezes up when he goes to export it. Is there a memory limit? The computer is brand new, but the settings seem to suggest that maybe the Video Editor app saves to the cloud? If so, how can I change that setting? Is the free version of this...
  8. Help! Text on Video Editor

Help! Text on Video Editor: Please help, I have a video I am supposed to have finished by today but where I have added text on some of the photo slides it's decided to make some text stationary and some move - how do it edit the moving text? It zoom's in from the bottom and I'm stressed hah!...
  9. Windows Video Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Video Editor: Hi, I've trimmed an mp4 on Video Editor and want to save it to another folder. I've seen answers to a previous question saying click on Finish Video - but I can't see this option - here's the screen I see. What do I need to do? Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  10. Need help with registry editor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with registry editor: I want to make changes in my registry editor and I have full permissions(can create new keys and strings freely) but my changes never save. They always revert to original values after a reset ot shutdown. I would appreciate any help possible because I'm very confused and no...