Windows 10: i need help

Discus and support i need help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so my roblox wont stop telling me i need to launchc it on microsoft store whenever i search up roblox.com and try to join a game it sends me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anoyying, Mar 4, 2024.

1. anoyying Win User

i need help

so my roblox wont stop telling me i need to launchc it on microsoft store whenever i search up roblox.com and try to join a game it sends me to microsoft store.

:)

anoyying, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

i need help

1. i need help - Similar Threads - need help

2. ENG United Kingdom suddenly appeared and cannot be removed - Need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ENG United Kingdom suddenly appeared and cannot be removed - Need help: Hello, Suddenly yesterday ENG United Kingdom - United States International and ENG United Kingdom United Kingdom suddenly appeared and cannot be removed. These are not listed in the Language & Region page so I cant find a way to remove these. This happened simultaneously to 3...
  3. ENG United Kingdom suddenly appeared and cannot be removed - Need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ENG United Kingdom suddenly appeared and cannot be removed - Need help: Hello, Suddenly yesterday ENG United Kingdom - United States International and ENG United Kingdom United Kingdom suddenly appeared and cannot be removed. These are not listed in the Language & Region page so I cant find a way to remove these. This happened simultaneously to 3...
  4. My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help: My acer aspire 3 is not turning on I've tried reseting the battery and turning it on and off again I charged it and took the battery out the only thing showing is a orange light and an occasional blue I need help I can't think if what else to do any advice is appreciated...
  5. My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help

My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help: My acer aspire 3 is not turning on I've tried reseting the battery and turning it on and off again I charged it and took the battery out the only thing showing is a orange light and an occasional blue I need help I can't think if what else to do any advice is appreciated...
  6. My acer aspire 3 is not working I need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I need help with windows .net 6.0 desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need help with windows .net 6.0 desktop: i was trying to install it cuz of an error. I used a 3rd party software called "Uninstall tool" and i was uninstalling a game and i also didnt knew that it would also remove traces i clicked uninstall not remove all traces and it removed desktop runtime 6.0 and its asking me...
  8. please help me need agents asap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me need agents asap: my windows 11 pro version 22h2 i wannt to get 23h2 please help me need to talkt o agents pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-need-agents-asap/e15b27eb-2689-46b6-8e1c-6971cb9eabae
  9. please help me need agents asap

please help me need agents asap: my windows 11 pro version 22h2 i wannt to get 23h2 please help me need to talkt o agents pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-need-agents-asap/e15b27eb-2689-46b6-8e1c-6971cb9eabae
  10. Need help with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool results, think my computer may be compromised or...

Need help with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool results, think my computer may be compromised or...: Hello,I recently ran FRST on my laptop since I think it might be compromised or have some stubborn malware or virus on it that my antivirus program Bitdefender isn't picking up. Here are the results from the scan I ran, FRST.txt and Addition.txt....