Windows 10: i need help

Discus and support i need help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so my roblox wont stop telling me i need to launchc it on microsoft store whenever i search up roblox.com and try to join a game it sends me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anoyying, Mar 4, 2024.

1. anoyying Win User

i need help

so my roblox wont stop telling me i need to launchc it on microsoft store whenever i search up roblox.com and try to join a game it sends me to microsoft store.

:)

anoyying, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

i need help

1. i need help - Similar Threads - need help

2. I need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my pc: Im on windows 11 and when i try to open up windows defender it shows a blank screen, and when i try to force open it, it will say "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available" I...
  3. I need help fixing my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing my pc: Im on windows 11 and when i try to open up windows defender it shows a blank screen, and when i try to force open it, it will say "Page not available. Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available" I...
  4. WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 - Need help to rectify the issue -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 - Need help to rectify the issue -...: I am sending the following POST url to create a session in WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 using postmanPOST http://127.0.0.1:4723/sessionand I have sending the url to WinAppDriver by the API in Body - JSON option{ "capabilities": { "alwaysMatch": {...
  5. WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 - Need help to rectify the issue -...

WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 - Need help to rectify the issue -...: I am sending the following POST url to create a session in WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 using postmanPOST http://127.0.0.1:4723/sessionand I have sending the url to WinAppDriver by the API in Body - JSON option{ "capabilities": { "alwaysMatch": {...
  6. WinAppDriver version 1.2.99 - Need help to rectify the issue -...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data "

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data ": Hey I needed some help to to fix my external SSD without losing any data on it .Let me explain how all this started at first I wasn't able to delete any files on my external SSD so I tried every method likes changing its properties: attributes: , ownership.... in the end I...
  8. Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data ": Hey I needed some help to to fix my external SSD without losing any data on it .Let me explain how all this started at first I wasn't able to delete any files on my external SSD so I tried every method likes changing its properties: attributes: , ownership.... in the end I...
  9. Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data "

10. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...