Windows 10: I need help.

Discus and support I need help. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Earlier I got a BSOD twice but my computer restarted smoothly. The error code was DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. In the docs, it said it was a bug. If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FLEX_boi, Sep 15, 2019.

1. FLEX_boi Win User

I need help.

Earlier I got a BSOD twice but my computer restarted smoothly. The error code was DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE. In the docs, it said it was a bug.

If you're curious, I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 2 in 1 laptop with McAfee antivirus installed on it, but the subscription expired.

I'd appreciate advice from anyone that knows of this.

:)

FLEX_boi, Sep 15, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 15, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

I need help.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I need help. :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

I need help.

1. I need help. - Similar Threads - need help

2. BSOD need help!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD need help!!!: How come my support stopped? Here is the original post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-keep-happening-from-haldll-ntoskrnlexe-and/874e7264-9edb-4ef7-913d-13ef32b88b29 I didn't get a solution. Please, help....
  3. Win 10 Recovery Mode Loop - Need Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Recovery Mode Loop - Need Help: Hello peeps. Im new here and relativly new to windows 10 and have come seeking some help in regards to my windows 10 PC After installing KODI and downloading a repository for YODA from GitHub. My pc Crashed and went into recovery mode. I tried all the usual options...
  4. I need help with mi pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with mi pc: Recently I lost the sound of my computer. It doesn't work, it can't be heard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-mi-pc/fa009bf3-793a-49b3-a98f-e53073f07e7c
  5. need help with separate settings on dual monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    need help with separate settings on dual monitors: Windows 10 version 1903. Hi, I have a laptop small display (the main one) and an external large monitor (#2). I need to have separate settings for each. I'm having trouble - when I use scaling in display settings, or set icon size in "view", the setting will apply to both....
  6. need help with separate settings on dual monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    need help with separate settings on dual monitors: Windows 10 version 1903. Hi, I have a laptop small display (the main one) and an external large monitor (#2). I need to have separate settings for each. I'm having trouble - when I use scaling in display settings, or set icon size in "view", the setting will apply to both....
  7. Help Needed! Receiving a blackish gray screen!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Help Needed! Receiving a blackish gray screen!: When I choose Do Nothing option under Choose What Closing the Lid Does, Save The Changes and close the lid... After opening the lid, I see a grayish black screen. Indeed the display is on, but I see nothing on the screen until the next Sleep or Hard Shutdown and bootup. Pease...
  8. Need help with my 2 licenses.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help with my 2 licenses.: I have a Windows 10 pro license on my laptop linked to my Microsoft account, but I also have a windows 10 home license on my desktop linked to my account as well; I only want the pro on both devices. Both are digital licenses....
  9. I need help with my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help with my account: My situation is that, I have 2 HP laptops, everything works fine, but many people know my pin, and I would like to make my laptops more personal, so that everyone cannot access it....
  10. Need help with fixing second account access to first account folders & files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help with fixing second account access to first account folders & files: Hi, I'm asking again, the expert on my 1st request is not responding. While in my first account I set up a second account on my computer as an administrator, I believe I set up correctly in Trust Center settings, and right clicked drive and folder to give access to my second...