Windows 10: I need help

Discus and support I need help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to get windows 10 activation free? I want to have the logo removed lol submitted by /u/weebcumming [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/weebcumming, Dec 3, 2019.

1. I need help

Is there a way to get windows 10 activation free? I want to have the logo removed lol

submitted by /u/weebcumming
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/weebcumming, Dec 3, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 3, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

I need help

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I need help :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

I need help

1. I need help - Similar Threads - need help

2. Need your help! Disable System tray icon permanently !?

in Windows 10 Support
    Need your help! Disable System tray icon permanently !?: Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'll try to respect anything. I need your help guys, I've been looking for hours and couldn't find the way I did it months ago. I'm pretty sure I used one of your tutorials to help me. I did it for some softwares. (Windows 10) I don't want...
  3. Having alot of Problems with /Windows Time/ need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having alot of Problems with /Windows Time/ need help: Ok so the only thing i can think of is some how from my upgrade my Time has changed and it is causing me alot of trouble with online gaming so i changed all the settings back and forth rebooted several time and still no luck please Look [img] - - - Updated - - -...
  4. Loop on profile start. Need urgent help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loop on profile start. Need urgent help!: Hello. I have Lenovo C340 All-in-one with Win 10 build 1510. I can't upgrade more due to processor. Today I had only 2 GB on C. I couldn't open image in Photoshop. I moved files on SD Card and zipped them. The CPU was in heavy usage around 5 minutes. I wanted to...
  5. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need urgent help: So a few weeks ago I was watching a video on YouTube and I got a blue screen with the message "Kmode exception not handled" and then the laptop didn't turn on again. So I went to a repair store and got Windows reinstalled. After that the laptop was good as new. Today it...
  6. I need help with reinstalling Windows. Basically, I installed Parrot OS, wanting to try it...

I need help with reinstalling Windows. Basically, I installed Parrot OS, wanting to try it...: "Install now" and another one in the bottom left that says smaller "Repair Computer". If I click on Install now, the first page I get is windows asking for support pilots and asks me to find it because he doesn't find it. When I try to search it, there's the usual "My PC"...
  7. Help needed

Help needed: Hey guys iam really in a pickle here (on phone rn) i forgot my local account's password and i really need my pc today for work any help would be appericiated (i dont have a secret question setup for my local account and i still have the password of my microsoft account)...
  8. Need help to solve code 56 in device manager for ethernet and wifi icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help to solve code 56 in device manager for ethernet and wifi icon disappeared: For The past few weeks i cant connect my laptop which has windows 10 1803 to the internet. The problem starts with taking too much time to connect to the ethernet. So i used the troubleshooter. But didn't find anything. Looking up for solution on internet recommended to do...
  9. Need help with Explorer.exe problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with Explorer.exe problem: Hello! Please help me. Whenever I open my laptop, a black screen with Windows cmd prompt appears first before I can access my desktop. I have to manually enter “explorer.exe” to be able to access my desktop. How can I fix this? Thank you so much!...
  10. Need help changing settings name

Need help changing settings name: Need help changing settings name Is any way to change the name in C:\Users\”Name” to something like C:\Users\Josh submitted by /u/Just-Joshua [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eag03g/need_help_changing_settings_name/