Windows 10: i need help

Discus and support i need help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So im trying to play my new game and it says I need opengl 3.2 but I have opengl 3.1 I cant find a graphics driver. My pc model is HP s5-1224... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lz123LC, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Lz123LC Win User

i need help

So im trying to play my new game and it says I need opengl 3.2 but I have opengl 3.1 I cant find a graphics driver. My pc model is HP s5-1224

:)

Lz123LC, Jun 29, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 29, 2020
  3. I need help with a new build/ tradeoff Corei7

But granted the e8500 will provide no better clocks than e5200 would. Wouldn't be making much a step up IMO.

All I'm saying is this douglatins, if you don't mind switching over to a new board + i7 and got the funds to do it, then by all means. It's going to a worthwhile step. My suggestion just was going to prevent you from stepping up sooner.

I really think you should reevaluate your video card choice though with your monitor being limited to 1680x1050 tho.

JrRacinFan, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

i need help

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

i need help

1. i need help - Similar Threads - need help

2. need help with casting from pc to tv, just stopped casting for no reason that I can find

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with casting from pc to tv, just stopped casting for no reason that I can find: I've been casting from my win 11 pc to my lg web os tv without any issues for over two years now. all of a sudden windows has decided that is can no longer find my lg tv 1, I can cast to my other lg tv2 but not to my main one1. I can cast to tv1 with my android phone. Is...
  3. need help with casting from pc to tv, just stopped casting for no reason that I can find

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with casting from pc to tv, just stopped casting for no reason that I can find: I've been casting from my win 11 pc to my lg web os tv without any issues for over two years now. all of a sudden windows has decided that is can no longer find my lg tv 1, I can cast to my other lg tv2 but not to my main one1. I can cast to tv1 with my android phone. Is...
  4. can someone please reply to my other question i need help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can someone please reply to my other question i need help: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-reply-to-my-other-question-i/d29d7208-7992-4e05-96f6-bee92f4e2c1f
  5. can someone please reply to my other question i need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone please reply to my other question i need help: please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-please-reply-to-my-other-question-i/d29d7208-7992-4e05-96f6-bee92f4e2c1f
  6. can someone please reply to my other question i need help

7. Pc controller input bug need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the first 5 seconds i can feel it perfect then it goes bad again ive bought multiple...
  8. Pc controller input bug need help

Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the first 5 seconds i can feel it perfect then it goes bad again ive bought multiple...
  9. Pc controller input bug need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Help me i need it so bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me i need it so bad: i made a whole new microsoft account for my pc when i first got it. a few hours ago i had to go through some weird menu to turn on virtualization on my pc. but when i tried to go back in windows it took me to a blue screen for a security code. but since i dont have my other...