Windows 10: i need help

Discus and support i need help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So im trying to play my new game and it says I need opengl 3.2 but I have opengl 3.1 I cant find a graphics driver. My pc model is HP s5-1224... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lz123LC, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Lz123LC Win User

i need help

So im trying to play my new game and it says I need opengl 3.2 but I have opengl 3.1 I cant find a graphics driver. My pc model is HP s5-1224

:)

Lz123LC, Jun 29, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 29, 2020
  3. I need help with a new build/ tradeoff Corei7

But granted the e8500 will provide no better clocks than e5200 would. Wouldn't be making much a step up IMO.

All I'm saying is this douglatins, if you don't mind switching over to a new board + i7 and got the funds to do it, then by all means. It's going to a worthwhile step. My suggestion just was going to prevent you from stepping up sooner.

I really think you should reevaluate your video card choice though with your monitor being limited to 1680x1050 tho.

JrRacinFan, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

i need help

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

i need help

1. i need help - Similar Threads - need help

2. NEED HELP WITH BSOD bad system config info. Already tried internet help, still doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NEED HELP WITH BSOD bad system config info. Already tried internet help, still doesn't work: I have an asus x541u laptop. i3 7th gen if that is important. THE PC doesn't BOOT. Automatic repair comes up with nothing. System restore is also showing some error. I tried bootrec commands, but still doesn't work. Go back to previous version says I have to reset pc,...
  3. windows 10 internet speed (need help)

windows 10 internet speed (need help): ok, so for the last 2 weeks my internet has been running awfully slow, in task manager its normally about 0-10% based on what im doing, now its between 0-1% and i cant even watch a fucking YT video. im pissed af, any fux i found dindnt work and on my other computer with...
  4. I need help!

I need help!: I want help! I just installed Windows 10, and I had to install the drivers. But I spend hours trying to make the internet work wirelessly. The wifi adapter isn't, and I tried to do everything possible submitted by /u/GenisVenom [link] [comments]...
  5. Need help with wifi speed

Need help with wifi speed: Hi all My phone and laptop are connected to same wifi But from yesterday only in my laptop browsing and downloading become too slow. I tried virus scan in boot. Ipconfig reset nothing works Sometimes suddenly speed will come for a min and goes down even opening google.com...
  6. Need help on Importing Outlook.pst from Win7 to Win10

in Browsers and Email
    Need help on Importing Outlook.pst from Win7 to Win10: I'm slightly confused about importing my old Win7 Outlook.pst into my new Win10 with Outlook 2016. There are already about 3 weeks of emails and addresses on the new Win10 Home and I simply want to ADD the same from my Win7 so the Win10 will have the combination of both....
  7. This search bar won’t go away I need help with that

This search bar won’t go away I need help with that: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sunshine-the-wolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/howpq1/this_search_bar_wont_go_away_i_need_help_with_that/
  8. I need help activating Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need help activating Windows 10.: So my laptop came with Windows 10 Home Single Language version 1803. Everything was fine. Suddenly, out of the blue, whenever I shut down my PC and the next time I used to boot in, Windows started looking for updates. These updates would go to 99% and then display the message...
  9. My Windows 10 is need of help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows 10 is need of help.: My Windows 10 install is messed up. I have unwanted registry keys and in quite a lot places for unwanted software- my Windows says to contact my IT Administrator even though I have and admin account. I can't re install because my office is one activated licenseoffice 2019. I...
  10. Windows update killed VPN client, need help quick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update killed VPN client, need help quick: Hello, I am an HVAC controls technician. I have remote sites that use the Cisco vpn client, all of them hospitals. I was able to run this in the last version of windows, so why can I not run it anymore after the most recent update? Please help quickly! We are in a pandemic...