Windows 10: I need help!

Discus and support I need help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I want help! I just installed Windows 10, and I had to install the drivers. But I spend hours trying to make the internet work wirelessly. The wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GenisVenom, Jul 11, 2020.

1. I need help!

I want help! I just installed Windows 10, and I had to install the drivers. But I spend hours trying to make the internet work wirelessly. The wifi adapter isn't, and I tried to do everything possible

submitted by /u/GenisVenom
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GenisVenom, Jul 11, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 11, 2020
  3. I need help with a new build/ tradeoff Corei7

But granted the e8500 will provide no better clocks than e5200 would. Wouldn't be making much a step up IMO.

All I'm saying is this douglatins, if you don't mind switching over to a new board + i7 and got the funds to do it, then by all means. It's going to a worthwhile step. My suggestion just was going to prevent you from stepping up sooner.

I really think you should reevaluate your video card choice though with your monitor being limited to 1680x1050 tho.

JrRacinFan, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

I need help!

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

I need help!

1. I need help! - Similar Threads - need help

2. I need help getting my windows laptop working again!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting my windows laptop working again!: My windows laptop was running just fine but all of a sudden a brick ton load of stuff just magically appeared on my computer and now I have trouble running to most minimalistic tasks. I need help fixing it....
  3. I need help getting my windows laptop working again!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting my windows laptop working again!: My windows laptop was running just fine but all of a sudden a brick ton load of stuff just magically appeared on my computer and now I have trouble running to most minimalistic tasks. I need help fixing it....
  4. Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...: The VMS are 4 x Windows 10 Pro, 2 x Server 2022 Standard. I have run DISM restore health sfc /scannow chkdsk /r /f with no issues found! 2 of the Win10 and 1 of the server VMs are crashing. The mini-dumps point to bad driver ntoskrnl.exe from bad address ntoskrnl.exe+42xxxIn...
  5. Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...

Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...: The VMS are 4 x Windows 10 Pro, 2 x Server 2022 Standard. I have run DISM restore health sfc /scannow chkdsk /r /f with no issues found! 2 of the Win10 and 1 of the server VMs are crashing. The mini-dumps point to bad driver ntoskrnl.exe from bad address ntoskrnl.exe+42xxxIn...
  6. Need Help!!! I am running a fully patched Hyper-V Server 2016 with 6 VMs. 3 of them are bug...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1: I can’t install the 22H2 update on my windows 10. I already tried trouble shooting but with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-update-error-0x800700c1/ef401fe1-2c58-4f85-ad59-90fc3d69b35d
  8. Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1

Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1: I can’t install the 22H2 update on my windows 10. I already tried trouble shooting but with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-update-error-0x800700c1/ef401fe1-2c58-4f85-ad59-90fc3d69b35d
  9. Need help with Windows Update error 0x800700c1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. need help with boot up showing no PIN code

need help with boot up showing no PIN code: I’m am in trouble, my windows 11 doesn’t show password to login, I tried to boot up my pc and there no password, Ctr Alt delete doesn’t work, shift restart and enter my bitlock password key correct but does allow me to boot up...